Almost ready!!

Forum: Waiting to Try to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Waiting to Try to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 2nd, 2015, 08:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
im starting to get super excited to start trying 😃. Just a few weeks ago some girlfriends and I were trading labour stories and all I could think was " why do I want to do that again?" And I had great labours overall. But our reasons for waiting have faded away as a family vacation planned for next summer likely won't happen when we thought so I was trying to get my head in " the game", lurking on the boards and such and now I'm feeling the excitement. What really helped actually was freezer meals. 😆 chicken legs went on sale for a really great deal and so I planned to buy a lot and package them with sauces for easy crockpot meals. Then I started planning out other freezer meals I could do, hoping to have 24 ready for January. I did that last pregnancy in preparation for the sick weeks and it helped SO much, more even than meals for after baby is born. Maybe I'm way over planning but doing that is like nesting in a way, it helped me get past the thoughts of labour and think more about the whole process and the sweet babe at the end. Now I'm excited!

If all goes as planned, AF should be here in two ish weeks and that will be CD 1 of TTC baby #4! I would expect MS to hit right after Christmas hence the freezer meals for January.

What about you, do you do any planning when starting to TTC? Where are you all at with timing, how much longer do you have to wait? Check in!
June 5th, 2017, 01:28 AM

Pharmascience Health Gainer for contains calories in bulkand Weight Gain
A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurvedaproduct. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comesin a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fatsand carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a musculargrowth

For more visit
.................................................. ............
Pharmascience – The Indian Ayurveda

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search