1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition

Everything Else

Electronics, Jewelry, Home Goods, Etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Everything Else LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 16th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition
Approx. 137,000 Miles
Black Exterior
Gray Leather Interior
This truck is loaded with extras!
Automatic
4WD
Current V.A. Inspection
Air Condition & Heat works perfect!
Separate Heat/ Air Controls in rear which is so nice!
Power Windows and Locks on all doors.. Doors automatically lock when vehicle is put into drive....
AM/FM Stereo
Multi 6 disk CD Changer
Separate controls for radio in rear also!
Dual Front Air Bags
Third Seat- Can fold in 1/2 for more storage
Privacy Glass
Running Boards
Tow Package
Lots of extras, Very Nice and Clean Interior....
Exterior Paint has no scratches or dints, small amount of fading from sun.... about how a black shirt gets from a few washes lol......
Interior seats in great condition however the drivers side does have wear and tear.

As a mom of two this vehicle was what I used when I needed extra extra room! I loved the space it gave me for car seats, strollers, and the tons of Christmas shopping bags I had this past year! It has 2 rows of back seats which seats 6 on it's on and it comes in handy for roads trips or vacations! Most of the miles are highway. I made sure the oil and fluids were changed as needed and on schedule. The rear end, both coil packs and all of the spark plugs have been replaced recently (within the past year). This SUV is in great condition, it is safe and a sturdy type of vehicle so if god forbid you did get in an accident this truck would protect you not like smaller vehicles... The only thing I know of that is cosmetically wrong is the flip down visor on the drivers side. The mirror that was supposed to be there is broken but it's really not a bid deal. This would be a great vehicle for anyone! The ONLY reason I am selling it is because we are buying our 1st home and this will be a part of our down payment.... If you have any questions Please do not hesitate to ask me. I will answer them with the best of my knowledge and if I personally cannot I will make sure I try my best to get the correct info for you!

I am asking $5,000 OR BEST OFFER
If you have a reasonable offer please let me know by Private Message.
I am located in area code 22664 Woodstock, Virginia
I will accept Money Order and Cashiers Check. This is for SERIOUS Inquiries ONLY! I need to sell this vehicle and do not have time for scams or no shows!

I WILL SEND PICTURES TO THOUGHS WHO ARE SERIOUS! PM ME TO SEE THEM! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search