Bum Genius cloth diapers CHEAP :)

Everything Else

Electronics, Jewelry, Home Goods, Etc.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Everything Else LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2010, 07:19 AM
ilovemy3wikids
I have for sale 11 like new BumGenius 3.0 diapers 3 are Zinnia (dark pink) 8 are Blossom ( light pink). They are all in EUC and have only been used about 2 months in a large rotation and were each only used 2-3 times as I like my other brands better!
All are pictured here except 1 Zinnia ( in the wash but is stain free and has the same kind of insert as the rest )
All have been washed in Charlie's Soap and hang dried
They were all purchased NEW by me and are not seconds. I just like some of my other brands better and don't reach for these often. Elastic, velcro, laundry tabs, inserts all in GREAT condition! Each diaper comes with one snap down BG insert! Some minor pilling on inside of diapers and by tabs but not much since these were used so little!
I am ONLY ISO PAYPAL at this time, no trades please. I am also looking to sell these as a lot as it is easier and cheaper that way. Thanks!!
Here are some pictures...if you need more or if you have any questions about the diapers feel free to ask! :goodvibes:
ASKING: 145 PPD for diapers, inserts, shipping and DC

The whole lot ( missing in pics 1 Zinnia)

insides:

inserts:

3 of the diapers have very minor staining..I am pretty sure it'll sun out, we just haven't had any sun here for me to try
1.inside of Zinnia

2.outter of a blossom

3. outter and inner of the other stained blossom

Last edited by ilovemy3wikids; October 29th, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
October 29th, 2010, 04:02 PM
ilovemy3wikids
bump

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search