Does anyone else play the Dragon Cave?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Game Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Maitri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My eggs and hatchlings are in my siggy. Clicks are appreciated

If you've never played, it's fun! But addictive. You adopt ("steal") dragon eggs and then you try to get them hatched before time runs out. You hatch them by getting people on message boards to view them or click on them. It takes about a week to hatch eggs, and then they turn into hatchlings, and you get the same views/clicks to grow the hatchlings, and then they become adult dragons.

Once they're adult dragons, you can breed them together and produce your own eggs.

Right now I'm trying to still collect all of the available eggs but the rare ones can be hard to get.

If anyone else plays, let's start a thread here where we can click each other's eggs/hatchlings Oh look, I have a thread here! LOL
June 3rd, 2009, 09:07 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
That sounds like fun! I clicked on yours

June 3rd, 2009, 09:10 AM
Maitri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo!

When you click on mine you'll see a "Get Your Own!" link and that will take you to the entrance of the Cave. You'll want to start your own scroll.

Every half hour or thereabouts, they release new eggs at the entrance of the cave. These are pretty highly sought after. You might want to start with 4 abandoned eggs first. Just click on the egg to "steal" it and it will put it in your scroll. Then you can click on "Get Code" and it will give you the code to use on message boards and such.

You can only have 4 eggs or hatchlings at a time. But if you eventually start breeding your own dragons, you can have more if you have your own bred eggs.

I'd recommend just picking up 4 eggs of any color and hatching those, then you can start looking for ones that you don't have. Pink, mint green, medium green, purple, and orange are all pretty common.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search