Starting topic of the week early -

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since alot of us will be busy or away at Easter, and anyway it fits right in with the holidays and posts already up on Easter activities, and playing with our children.
This weeks topic is Building bonds - or continuing the AP relationship, anything that draws us closer as a family, playing with children, family rituals, special traditions, holiday traditions, anything you do together that strengthens your relationship.
April 10th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Sophia1Day
I love to tell my children the story of their "birth" day on their birthday. That's one of our little special traditions
April 10th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Super Mommy
Because my Husband is currently training for a new career and working his full time job, We only have 2 nights together for dinner. Saturday we have dinner(Avery and I make pizza together from scratch) and Movie night and eat in the Living Room. On Sunday we have Family day, its all about together activities, hiking with the dogs,just playing. involving Avery in our family chores and errrands. Dinner on Sunday we sit together at the table and light candles and just introduced the concept of dessert(its only for Sundays).
What is so adorable is that Avery really really gets into both nights already. She willingly sets the coffee table on Saturday and the dinner table on Sunday...so cute.
I really feel that the strong bond that was created by Avery being an in the arms baby has just continued to florish and grow as she gets older. I have definitely kept the mentality that a child must be held and respected at every age and stage and I feel that belief creates a very strong bond.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search