Do you think It's bad...

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 02:06 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
So for about a month now Ive been able to get Cambria out of our bed and Into her PnP. I started getting her to nap in her crib during the day so that I could eventually move her in there. Well, now she wants nothing to do with the crib and will only nap in her PnP in our room. Im thinking cause It's dark in there and she's used to it and her room is really bright. Im just afraid to start a bad habbit and never get her out of our room. What do you think? Where do your LO's sleep?
April 17th, 2009, 04:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We tried moving Lily to her own room and it totally failed. She still sleeps with us, usually we bed-share but every once in a while she'll fall asleep in her PnP in our room. DH is worried she's never going to leave our bed, but I figure if we all sleep well right now then it's fine. I might re-evaluate if she stops sleeping well with us or something though.

April 17th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twhylite21 View Post
We tried moving Lily to her own room and it totally failed. She still sleeps with us, usually we bed-share but every once in a while she'll fall asleep in her PnP in our room. DH is worried she's never going to leave our bed, but I figure if we all sleep well right now then it's fine. I might re-evaluate if she stops sleeping well with us or something though.
I dont think there is such a thing as a child not leaving the bed (note I have no experience of trying to get a child out of the family bed lol). I think it is just a matter of a little or a lot of effort.

Hvor er toalettet?
Skal vi danse?
Gratulerer med fødselsdagen
Luftputefartøyet mitt er fullt av ål
Ett språk er aldri nok
April 17th, 2009, 04:53 PM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think its just a matter of time too. Its only recently in history that babies have slept alone, and in most of the world they still dont, but they all move on eventually. If your happy and she is happy, dont worry about it.
As to mine:
Ian - 8 months- sleeps with me
Billy- sleeps in his own bed but needs someone there to fall asleep. He does have a mattress in my room though so he can come in still if he wants to. He hasnt in a weeks now, and I was thinking to move it but its very handy for Ian as it is only about 10" lower then our bed. He has started crawling out of bed sometimes now, and the mattress is the only place he can crawl out so it means i dont have to worry about him falling.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search