Look at this BEAUTIFUL ad!!! *BIRTH GRAPHIC*

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was watching TV today and I saw this ad.Its an ad for a certain brand of matresses and they used a home birth to promote its comfort.The ad is BEAUTIFUL! Its in Spanish,but it doesnt matter.The moment of the birth is wonderful
YouTube - SPOT FLEX PARTO EN CASA

I love that we can get these ads out here..ads about BFing where you can actually SEE a woman feeding her baby,and ads like this.I love it that no one is weirded out or offended by it.
I was tempted to post this on the debate forum because so many people are offended by BFing pics and yet look what our ads are like! Isnt that wonderful!?? I wanted to see what people thought about it.
But I dont have time,Im busy..I just had time enough to quickly post the link so that you could all see it
Enjoy!

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

April 19th, 2009, 02:58 PM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How beautiful, and it was on the tellie??
Something like that would NEVER make it's way to America,

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

April 19th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nik*Re~ View Post
How beautiful, and it was on the tellie??
Something like that would NEVER make it's way to America,
To the bloded,yes,it was on TV.Its a regular ad so it comes on ALOT.Iv seen it at least 6 times already today
My daughter thinks its amazing the way the mom pulls her own baby out.We both stop what we´re doing when the ad comes on! lol

April 19th, 2009, 04:36 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Oh my!!! It was awesome!!! I'm so glad you shared that!
April 19th, 2009, 04:55 PM
KatiesGirls
Really cool!!!!

I spotted a commercial here where they showed a woman in the background nursing her baby in a park.. I forgot what it was for though!!
April 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
That is an awesome ad.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
April 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It is beautiful & if I could get a birth like that next time I will buy anything they are selling!

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

April 19th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That is awesome, you would never see an ad like that here in America! Can I come live with you?

Expecting baby #4!

April 19th, 2009, 08:43 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
How sweet wonderful and amazing is that!!! I am so thrilled that SOMEWHERE in the world isn't as ignorant as here!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

April 19th, 2009, 08:57 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar formerly mom_of_8
I WISH there would be stuff like that on TV here! That was beautiful
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

April 19th, 2009, 09:06 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
Is it sad that I'm all tear eyed up?

That was just so beautiful and I hope it helps people see the that homebirths are wonderful and nice

April 19th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beck12 View Post
It is beautiful & if I could get a birth like that next time I will buy anything they are selling!
Thats what I thought too! lol.That birth looked so serene and amazing.Its the first time Iv ever seen an ad where I didnt care that I didnt actually guess what they were advertizing until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekinna2402 View Post
Is it sad that I'm all tear eyed up?
I teared up too

April 20th, 2009, 07:36 AM
kwestern's Avatar Coolest Mom Ever
Ad me to the all teary eyed group.... off to buy the bed. lol

Thank you Kara for my siggy!
April 20th, 2009, 09:07 AM
mamatomaica's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mamatomaica
its lovely!!! makes me think maybe we ought to have a tv afterall LOL. i gave up on spanish tv.
however i looove loove the cocacola one they did...
YouTube - Coca Cola Spanish TV commercial "Meeting 90 seconds" (with subtitles)

Beautiful Siggy by Claire!
April 20th, 2009, 09:31 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
^^^ I LOVE that one too! I had an aunt that lived to be 106 (she was actually my mom's aunt)...anyway, she was born in 1886 & lived to 1992. She was less than 2 lbs at birth & born at home of course. The Dr came to the house to see if he could save her & said he could not...so he said they should keep her in a cigar box on the wood stove to keep her warm until the priest arrived to perform last rights. Well - apparently she wasn't ready to go. LOL At that time her mom wasn't even exactly sure how far along she was, but she thought about 7 months. She alter became a nun & joined the "sisters of mercy", which is the order that Mother Theresa belonged to. She traveled all over the world doing relief work. Repeatedly throughout life she was told she would die...even at 84 she was told she had less than 2 yrs to live because of several health issues...so she took time off to travel & see loved ones. She lived another 22 yrs & outlived the Dr that told her that. She took a vow of poverty (meaning she had no worldly possessions and could not have more than $2 in her possession) and upheld that until her death. She had an amazing spirit.... She too understood how fast life goes & how much you need to cherish things that matter. She also used to save things like dead hearing aid batteries, baggies, rubberbands & cards she received for birthdays & holidays so she had something to give us kids when we came to visit. LOL At least she thought of us to have that stuff to give.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

April 20th, 2009, 10:29 AM
mamatomaica's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mamatomaica
Quote:
Originally Posted by beck12 View Post
^^^ I LOVE that one too! I had an aunt that lived to be 106 (she was actually my mom's aunt)...anyway, she was born in 1886 & lived to 1992. She was less than 2 lbs at birth & born at home of course. The Dr came to the house to see if he could save her & said he could not...so he said they should keep her in a cigar box on the wood stove to keep her warm until the priest arrived to perform last rights. Well - apparently she wasn't ready to go. LOL At that time her mom wasn't even exactly sure how far along she was, but she thought about 7 months. She alter became a nun & joined the "sisters of mercy", which is the order that Mother Theresa belonged to. She traveled all over the world doing relief work. Repeatedly throughout life she was told she would die...even at 84 she was told she had less than 2 yrs to live because of several health issues...so she took time off to travel & see loved ones. She lived another 22 yrs & outlived the Dr that told her that. She took a vow of poverty (meaning she had no worldly possessions and could not have more than $2 in her possession) and upheld that until her death. She had an amazing spirit.... She too understood how fast life goes & how much you need to cherish things that matter. She also used to save things like dead hearing aid batteries, baggies, rubberbands & cards she received for birthdays & holidays so she had something to give us kids when we came to visit. LOL At least she thought of us to have that stuff to give.
wow......!!! thats an amazing story of an incredible lady!!

Beautiful Siggy by Claire!
April 20th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
its lovely!!! makes me think maybe we ought to have a tv afterall LOL. i gave up on spanish tv.
however i looove loove the cocacola one they did...
YouTube - Coca Cola Spanish TV commercial "Meeting 90 seconds" (with subtitles)
I LOVE that ad! and guess what?,that old man is actually from here,from Mallorca.He came on our local TV before and after the ad and he´s also been on our radio.Its not every day you see someone from the island go on TV world wide! We are SO proud of him here!!!

April 21st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I loved both of those ads. They brought tears to my eyes. I love the sweet moments in life.
April 21st, 2009, 01:39 PM
Nekinna2402's Avatar Anniken <3 Tanja
Send a message via MSN to Nekinna2402
ok the cola one also made me cry

I love how older people have such a peace over themselves and how wise and nice they are (:

April 21st, 2009, 10:02 PM
~Jackie
My MW posted this on FB. Very cool

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search