Watch it

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2009, 03:11 PM
KatiesGirls
YouTube - Wii Fit Parody

An example of how sad we have gotten as a consuming society with a bottomless pit of wants and needs.

And it's funny.
April 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM
KimberlyD0
cute.. but I like my Wii Fit.. I've lost another 12lbs using it its cheaper and more fun then the gym
April 24th, 2009, 04:38 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I want a Wii fit, but this video IS hilarious!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
April 24th, 2009, 04:52 PM
KatiesGirls
April 24th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I didn't want our Wii, but I like it. We've played it maybe 6 times since we've gotten it though. I tried to tell my MIL that there was no reason to buy it, we don't have time to play it with 2 young kids. Then she acts insulted that we dont' make time to play it after she bought it for us We only have the games that come with it, and bowling is actually fun and I get a pretty decent workout with it. I think the concept has good intentions, but people forget that you're better off just getting out and doing these things in real life.

Expecting baby #4 in April - It's a BOY!

Two Little Monkies on Etsy
April 24th, 2009, 08:51 PM
KatiesGirls
People don't forget, we're just lazy

We have a wii, and we play the sports a few times a week. I think it's good for play but the wii fit is kind of ridiculous IMO. I applaud anyone on the path to getting healthy but I have always had a hard time justifying spending money on a gym membership or work out tapes when I could just get outside and exercise. I'm cheap I guess. Give me a good trail or hill and I'm happy.
April 25th, 2009, 04:33 AM
KimberlyD0
If you've actually done 1/2 hour or more of the games on the Wii fit you would be suprised, it really is a work out. I use it at least 1/2 an hour a day everyday in addition to other activities.

Its a lot of fun and as I said I've lost 12lbs since I started using is, I was already doing the other activities. I also love that it says I am only 21

I think its like anything else. Great in moderation. I wouldn't want to use it, or have my kids us it as their only sorce of excersise, but I am sure having a blast lossing this weight. Only 22Lbs to go!!!

On a side note its sooooo cute watching Kayla play. She thinks its funny to get hit in the head with shoes and panda heads LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search