Just got a BFP!!!!

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2009, 02:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ladies, DH and I are so blessed to have gotten a BFP after my first PPAF. My DS is almost 10 months old and it looks like we're expecting a late December early January babe!

Sooooo excited to have another LO on the way. I'm sort of freaked about the 2 under 2 thing, but at least when baby stage is over, it's OVER kwim?

Also, how long do you think I will be able to wear DS? I currently have a Beco that I can do back carries with, not sure if that helps!

May 1st, 2009, 03:11 PM
mamatomaica's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mamatomaica
OH my!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
no advice on the wearing though!
xx

Beautiful Siggy by Claire!
May 1st, 2009, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!

Expecting baby #4!

May 1st, 2009, 04:49 PM
Martina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!!

May 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM
KatiesGirls
CONGRATTTTTTTTTS!!!!!!
May 1st, 2009, 07:41 PM
mommabirdof4
Congrats!! Ya the 2 under 2 thing is a little scary for me also...my son is also 10 months and I am 30 weeks preggo...so will have a newborn and a 12 month old...ackk!! But I know I will get through it like everyone else has in the past....one day at a time. When # 3 comes along I think I will be really overwhelmed...lol

On the wearing thing...it will just depend on your body...just listen to it closely it will tell you when you need to stop. I know many women who can carry all through there pregnancy and other like myself who had to stop fairly early on. I have a bad back and hips and being pregnant so close has really put a strain on them...so I stopped wearing lil Jimmy around 4 months preggo. I have worn him for short periods here and there when I really needed to though. I use a Buckle Mai Tai and do a front carry because he hates back carries. I can't wait till Josephene is born so I can carry the kids on a regular bases again....I miss it alot.
May 1st, 2009, 09:17 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Congrats!!
May 2nd, 2009, 04:31 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL at least when the baby thing is over its over - not neccesarily you could have 3!
Seriously congratulations, and as to wearing, I think that depends on you. I was able to carry Billy right up until Ians birth, but you might need to go for a side or back carry, I really dont know. Good luck though!
May 2nd, 2009, 09:24 AM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
Congrats!! Good luck. I had my 2nd and 3rd 15months apart. It was rough at first but now its great- You will be fine

May 2nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Congrats!!!

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 3rd, 2009, 07:36 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Congratulations!!! I wore Alissa once, 3 months pregnant and she was 27 pounds and that was too much. Gave me a back ache.

May 4th, 2009, 12:27 PM
~*Kixs*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!

I wore my 2yo (at the time) on my back or hip until I was about 4m pg with DS and began having siatic nerve issues I agree with the others though...listen to your body.

May 5th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Effervescence's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so happy for you, I actually have tears on my cheeks! I think it is because I will be testing this week and I'm SO happy for all the BFP's that I've been reading about. Send your vibes my way if you're done with them

Click the blinkies!

Thank You, Pattyandthemoos, for my beautiful siggy!
May 5th, 2009, 01:43 PM
MilkyJo's Avatar Veteran
Congratulations!
Two under two... you are brave
May 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Effervescence View Post
I am so happy for you, I actually have tears on my cheeks! I think it is because I will be testing this week and I'm SO happy for all the BFP's that I've been reading about. Send your vibes my way if you're done with them
Truckloads of babydust coming your way!!! Keep us posted

Thanks for all the congratulations everyone!

May 6th, 2009, 11:55 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Congrats! My two will be about 19 months apart so I know the worries! It will all work out though!

I wear Leila in a back carry still in the Mei Tei. Front carry is out of the question now and I never perfected the side carry. I'd say follow your body as others have said.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search