A little about you

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2009, 02:41 PM
KatiesGirls
How are you today?

How many kids do you have?

What are their names and ages?

Do you plan on having anymore?.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier?

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM?

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM?

What's the best part(s) about being a mom?

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress )

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview?

May 8th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
How are you today? Bored at work. Tired. Looking forward to the weekend though, and my first Mother's Day

How many kids do you have? 1

What are their names and ages? Reid William, 8 months

Do you plan on having anymore?. Yes, hopefully we'll be TTC this time next year.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? Well, I ignored everyone and got a Lascal M1 carrier instead of an Ergo. It was great when he was small, but now unusable. I carry him on the hip in a Peanut Shell sling now.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? There are other websites besides JM??! No way.

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? Sept 08 PR, WTTC Graduates

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? The instinctual love that I feel for my son. That's the only way I can describe it without saying, "everything"

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) Hmm...I guess no deodorant and unbrushed teeth. I don't usually sweat that much, and I could hide the bad breath with a mojito or something

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Dirty undies and clean pants, but change as soon as I got home! haha.
May 8th, 2009, 04:11 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
How are you today?:

Pretty good, I feel winded more often these days though.. Little one is pushing up on my lungs.

How many kids do you have?:

One here, one on the way!

What are their names and ages?:

Megan, 1 & little one due in july.

Do you plan on having anymore?:

Nope, two is perfect for us.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier?:

My black ellipsen didy & I have a lach nino on the way (which im sure will get much much love)

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM?:

tetris friends, I love tetris.

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM?:

August 09 DDC, I co-host there. March 08 PR.

What's the best part(s) about being a mom?:

Everything, even the "bad" moments do nothing but make our bond closer.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ):

Legs & armpits unshaved. My hair grows super slow, so I'm lucky.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview?:

Clean undies, always.. I never mess with my vaginal health.. haha.

May 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM
KatiesGirls
Quote:
Originally Posted by c'est_la_vie View Post
How are you today?:

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview?:

Clean undies, always.. I never mess with my vaginal health.. haha.

Oh my gosh! LOL!!!
May 8th, 2009, 04:47 PM
c'est_la_vie's Avatar Is it nap time yet?
Sorry, TMI I'm sure..

May 8th, 2009, 05:37 PM
mommabirdof4
How are you today? Swollen and tired but looking forward to the weekend even though it will be busier then what I would like. feeling very pregnant today....ugh!!! But no contractions so far today

How many kids do you have? 1 and 1 on the way

What are their names and ages? Jimmy Jr....he will be 11 months on the 11th. And Josephene who is due July 16th.

Do you plan on having anymore?. Yes one more I hope. we plan on waiting till my daughter is a year before we try again.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? I have a pookpack that I love. I can't use it right now due to being preggo and pre-term labor scares. I am hoping to buy a hotsling before the baby is born if I can afford it.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? My due date club started our own message board...and also diaperswappers.

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? This one, July DDC(sometimes),cloth diaper board

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? seeing him do things for the first time. I can't believe he is walking around the house by himself like a big boy now

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) unshaved....my hair grows very slow on my legs so I don't think you could notice same with my arm pits

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? clean undies/dirty pants
May 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you today? Having a hard week.

How many kids do you have? Just one.

What are their names and ages? My daughter's name is Liliana and she is 2 1/2.

Do you plan on having anymore? I am a single mom so definitely not unless my circumstances change drastically!

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? We tried several - the Baby Bjorn worked best for us but we had to give that up too because all the carriers seemed to bring on my daughter's seizure-like episodes.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? After Silence (for survivors of sexual violence)

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? June/July '06 Playroom, AP board, Not vaccinating board, Breastfeeding after 1 year, and the Survivors of Abuse board.

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Having my daughter in my life. She is my whole world.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) I would MUCH rather be clean than hairless.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Definitely clean undies!
May 8th, 2009, 07:35 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
How are you today? Meh, right now I'm kinda POed my friend blew me off for a change tonight.

Two

Phoenix is 5 and Lincoln is 8 mos

Yes, 1 maybe 2 more

My Moby Wrap

Facebook

Aug 08 PR, AP, Cloth Diapering, Canadian Mommies

Kisses that cure boo boos, being told I'm the best mom and I love you

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress )
Oh I'd rather not have shaved, I'm blonde and you can't see the hair ever anyways, I can go weeks without shaving

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview?
OMG I don't know! I can't decide. Probably clean undies, I could pass the dirty pants off as my kids getting me dirty.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
May 8th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Zoostergirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you today? Good - TGIF!

How many kids do you have? 3

What are their names and ages? Analiese is 3, Zaniyah is 18 mo., Josephine is 3 mo.

Do you plan on having anymore?. Giving birth to more, no. Adopting more, absolutely.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? I only have a baby bjorn, I want a Mei Tei.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? Facebook, for sure.

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? Feb 09 PR, Breastfeeding board, Pumping board.

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Getting to do my job lying on the couch in my PJs Actually, I'd have to say the constant physical affection.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) Unshaved for sure. 3 days isn't really that bad.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Can I go for clean pants and just ditch the undies?

May 8th, 2009, 09:11 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you today? Tired.... but it's 11pm...LOL

How many kids do you have? Three and two step kids

What are their names and ages? Stephany 18, Jeremy 17, Krista 15, Amanda 14, and Matthew 3 months

Do you plan on having anymore?. Yes hopefully one more

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? So far my Moby...going to be trying others though!

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? Thebabywearer, Diaperswappers, craigslist, cruisecritic

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? Feb 09 PR, Pregnancy after loss, TTC after Loss, Photography, Breastfeeding, TTC with medical assistance

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Everything! But cuddle time tops the list at the moment.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) unshaved body parts for sure!

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? dirty undies/ clean pants...LOL

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

May 8th, 2009, 09:26 PM
oriel13's Avatar Tishauna
How are you today? Good, got to sleep in this morning!

How many kids do you have? One

What are their names and ages? Brayden, 5 months today

Do you plan on having anymore? Yes, hopefully 2 (maybe 3) more

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? So far it's my sling, I'm waiting on a Baby K'tan to be delivered and hope I love it

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? my guilty pleasure is PerezHilton.com

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? December '08 PR is my main board, I read/lurk in Non-Vax, Natural Childbirth, I Want a Baby But My Partner Doesn't (that's the board I started on when I first joined last year) and a few others

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? I can't pick just one thing! I guess right now it is watching him learn so quickly, it seems like every day he is doing something new.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) Legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Dirty undies/clean pants because I can always turn the undies inside out.

May 8th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you today? Busy, I'm packing for Lily and I to go to Oregon for a week

How many kids do you have? One

What are their names and ages? Lily, 9 months

Do you plan on having anymore?. Oh yes!

Babyhawk MeiTai

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? Facebook

Aug08 PR, Breastfeeding, NCB, AP

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? There are too many to choose from

unshaved, I stay completely hairless for at least a week after shaving anyway.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? I would do clean pants and go commando

May 9th, 2009, 01:02 AM
Miracle's Avatar ♥ Melissa ♥
How are you today? alright

Gabriella, 8 months

Do you plan on having anymore?
yes definitely- i want 4 right now

ergo

facebook

my playroom, baby names, wttc

the incredible love you feel

Legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved- that's how it is most of the time anyways- thank goodness I don't have dark hair

dirty undies- I don't wear undies so it wouldn't matter! lol

May 9th, 2009, 07:34 AM
kristen121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you today? tired, I was at work until midnite last night. I was hoping to sleep in this morning, but DD had other plans

How many kids do you have? one

What are their names and ages? Emma, 5 months

Do you plan on having anymore? Yes

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? I have a BabyBjorn, I like that pretty well. And I have an Infantino sling that I hate.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? allnurses.com, postsecret.com, snopes.com

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? this one, Dec 08 PR, Breastfeeding, Pumping

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? When she smiles at me. Melts my heart everytime.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) unshaved, 3 days isn't too bad

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Hmmm, I suppose clean pants, dirty undies

May 9th, 2009, 07:56 AM
M&RsMom's Avatar Mama to silly boys
Send a message via AIM to M&RsMom
How are you today? Good!

How many kids do you have? 2

What are their names and ages? Miles is almost 3 1/2 and Rhys is 17 months

Do you plan on having anymore? If I get my way lol

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? I really love my peanut shell

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? My private forum

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? The PRs for the boys, and Siggies R Us

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Being happy and loved every single day

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) Legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved....on a first date you won't be touching me anyway so it wouldn't matter much

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Clean pants, they won't be seeing my undies

May 9th, 2009, 08:38 AM
KimberlyD0
How are you today? Pretty good, but super busy. Its Karrigans first birthday party today. So we're working on final house clean up, decorating the cake, party favors. AND I had to remake Karrigan's mini cake because Kayla snuck downstairs this morning and ate it while we were all sleeping

How many kids do you have? 2

What are their names and ages? Kayla 3.5 and Karrigan 12 months

I would love to have one more (maybe a boy..) but DH said no He's not even remotely interested in having another baby.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? Mai Tei and Hotsling. They're kind of tied.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? Babywhisperer.com

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? May 08 PR, both c-section boreds, AP, vaccinations, and Heated Debates.

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Hearing I love you when I've had a bad day. Its one of the greatest joys I have ever known.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) unbrushed teeth, I can always skip the first date kiss LOL

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Clean pants since thats what they would see.
May 9th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you today? exhausted

How many kids do you have? two

What are their names and ages? Noah is 6 and Sullivan is 3 weeks.

Do you plan on having anymore? Yes. We are trying to get to a number. We know at least one more, but I would rather have three more. We will just have to see.

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? At the moment, I am loving my hotsling.

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? MDC, a private message board, and a few others.

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? I mostly lurk. The only boards I really posted on where the ttc boards and the Due in April board. I will start posting on the ttc boards again pretty soon since we are going to start trying as soon as I get my cycles back.

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? Watching them grow and knowing that you did that.

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) Legs and arms. The hair on my legs grows so slow that you wouldn't be able to see.

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? Depends on how dirty.
DS-Sully(4)
DS-Gus(2)

May 9th, 2009, 10:59 AM
mamatomaica's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to mamatomaica
How are you today? i'm very well

How many kids do you have? 1

What are their names and ages? Maica 18 months

Do you plan on having anymore? yep but i want to move and get some savings among other things!

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? right now meitai

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? bloop diary, facebook, ukscrappers

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? uk mummies and this one!

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? kisses!!

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress ) no deodarant i i think! depending on when i showered!!

Clean undies/dirty pants for a job interview or dirty undies/clean pants at a job interview? umm clean pants (though in england pants and undies are the same thing!!)

Beautiful Siggy by Claire!
May 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you today? I've been better. My kids are really testing my patients today.

How many kids do you have? 4

Plan on having anymore? Not planning on it, but suprises happen.

What are their names and ages? Haylee Nikkole (she'll be 10 in June),
Hayden Bradley (7), Marisa Ruth (4), Marienah Kathleen-Iris (turned 7 months old today)

If you babywear, what is your favorite carrier? We're kinda digging the Moby right now

What is your favorite site to go on other than JM? Myspace, Craigslist, WholesomeBabyFood

What are your favorite boards to frequent here on JM? Oct. PR, Breastfeeding, Here, I lurk around in some others

What's the best part(s) about being a mom? unconditional love, being needed and wanted, they're fun and funny!

You're on a first date, would you rather have no deodorant and unbrushed teeth or legs and arm pits that haven't been shaved in three days? (You're wearing a dress) I would say arm pits and legs that haven't been shaved. No one is going to get that close on date #1 anyway. Plus I barely ever shave as it is, it takes too much time. I'm about a once a week kinda gal,

Clean undies/dirty pants. I don't think I could put on dirty undies for the life of me

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

Last edited by ~Nik*Re~; May 9th, 2009 at 11:29 AM.
May 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Super Mommy
How are you today? Awesome. Avery went to sleep UBBER early and DH and I are having some down time sitting beside eachother on the couch watching T.V and taking turns with the computer...HOT DATE!!!!
How many kids do you have?1in 1 out. Avery is 31 months. The baby is due in September!!!
Planning on Having More? Uhm HELLO I'm almost Grandma age already!!!...So No.
Favorite Baby carrier.Ergo adnauseum..Right now though Avery is back in the sling side carry.
Site other than JM.Motheringdotcommune and MainelyMoms
Best part of being a Mom. The other night Avery said"Mom I just love to be near you every minute" Sums it up!!
First date? Unshaved..I'm an old hippy
Clean Undies?...Yeah you GOTTA have clean undies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search