Eeenie, Meeenie, Miney...........

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 13th, 2009, 05:24 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
Boob! Tag your it!

lol this is Gavin's new game lately. In the morning I just throw on a robe and some p.j. pants. Gavin knows all he has to do is pull the robe open and eat. Well now he nurses on one side for a few minutes, sits up, opens the robe, looks back n forth a few times, then nurses on the other side for a few minutes. Stops, looks back n forth, back to the first side again. This goes on through the whole nursing session lol. I think it's quite funny. I think he just does it because he knows it's easy access to eithe side. If I have a bra and shirt on he doesn't try to switch (but will if i have a shirt but no bra).

Oh and I'm happy to say the biting seems to have pretty much stopped! He still gets me on accident here n there, but not on purpose like he was there for awhile. But now I look like Freddy Kreuger got ahold of me cuz he digs his nails into the side of my boob
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

May 13th, 2009, 05:28 PM
KatiesGirls
Awweee I love the games they play!

Sorry about the nails! Get after them with the clippers!!!
May 14th, 2009, 03:24 AM
MilkyJo's Avatar Veteran
LOL, that's exactly how Ben nurses in the morning when we're in bed together. And I feel your pain - as I mentioned in another post my boobs look like a warzone. Bruises, scratches, teethmarks! Nails are the worse for me, especially when he practises his "pincer" grab on my nipple. Clippers just make them sharper >.<
May 14th, 2009, 04:50 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ian scratches too. He also scrabs everyones face.
I have to get DH to cut their nails, I am too chicken after cutting billy's fingers when he was little. I felt so horrible I nearly cried
May 14th, 2009, 07:29 AM
HurricaneLady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww too funny, Parker likes to sip and pop off and smile over and over and over again to the point it starts to hurt and I have to hide the boobies for a few minutes to get him to stop playing and eat! LOL

Parker Hudson 11/1/08 8.14, 22.5" Frank Breech Csection/Kennedy Eve 11/18/10 9lb, 21" Natural VBAC
May 14th, 2009, 07:36 AM
~Nik*Re~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
^^Marienah does that to me too and yes it does start to hurt after awhile.

But anyway to the original post
That's too cute!
Glad to hear he's stopped biting, but sorry to hear about the Kruger nails. I get scratched and pinched a lot too. DH asked me last weekend what happed to my boobs,

ETA: what a great title for this post too, LOL...just had to add that.

Check out my FB page for cute Boutique Stuff for Boys and Girls

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search