I am back--

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2009, 09:05 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
So, I have been MIA cause DH has been home since the 2nd. We spent the first week of leave here in NC with the kids and then our second week in AZ. He leaves tomorrow

Bella has done great with him. Went to him right away in the airport with no problems. She is TOTALLY a daddy's girl even though she had not seen him in four months. You would never even know she didnt see him for that long. Makes me feel a lot better about being here in the states.

We still are toothless but Bella started crawling I am glad that she did but at the same time I am so not looking forward to her being mobile all the time.

My older kids did great too. They all had a great time with him. We spent a lot of time in the pool, went to the zoo, went to a gym mining place, went to hanging rock state park and did some hiking, did the fireworks. I think we did more but I cant remember....haha

While we were in AZ, Bella went camping she did great. We also did a lot of cool stuff there.

I will add pics later, I dont have time right now.

July 17th, 2009, 09:23 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
Welcome back! Sounds like you had fun, that sucks that your DH is leaving again.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
July 18th, 2009, 07:31 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back, how long before he is back for good now? Hope its soon
July 18th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Super Mommy
I'm glad you all had so much fun, but yeah that has to stink not to have hima round all the time. How much longer do you have before he's back in the U.S.?
July 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
KatiesGirls
Can't wait to see pics!! I also want to know how much longer you will have to wait until you're all back together again... What does he do?? Military??
July 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM
ItalySarah's Avatar Proud Attached Mommy
Sorry I missed those questions.... Dh is back in Italy now. Bella and I are going to go back there in September for a couple months before he deploys. At the end of the year he is going to Afghanistan and will be gone for about a year and then will go back to Italy for a few months before we get orders for a new base. So I am thinking April of 2011 before we get a new stateside duty station.

and yes he is in the Army

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search