Hi ladies...

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2009, 01:59 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
just thought I'd check in real quick since I haven't been on lately.

Pregnancy is going well, I'm exhausted but only nauseaus if I go too long without eating. Starting to get a little baby pooch lol. Gavin turns 15 months old tomorrow, and he weaned last Saturday I knew it was coming, there was just no milk left, I'm sad and relieve all at the same time. My Ashlyn (she's 2 will be 3 in Oct) starting potty learning on her own 4 days ago and has been diaperless for 4 full days now with only one pee accident She's still in a diaper at bedtime.

We leave Friday for Tennessee and come back either Monday or Tuesday night. I'm so excited I just hope the little one's do well on that long of a car ride. I feel bad leaving hubby this weekend though Our 7 year wedding anniversary is on Sunday. But this is probably the only chance I will ever get to go on this trip.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

July 21st, 2009, 07:15 PM
Super Mommy
WOW!!!! Are you taking all of your kids by yourself???? YOU ROCK MOMMA!!!!!
July 21st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Super Mommy
oops
July 21st, 2009, 08:35 PM
keekopeeko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey... ive been wondering about you! im glad things are going so well! and i also hope your trip goes smoothly!

~Em

July 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimber View Post
WOW!!!! Are you taking all of your kids by yourself???? YOU ROCK MOMMA!!!!!

I know it sucks leaving dh but happy anniversary to you both!
July 22nd, 2009, 02:09 AM
KatiesGirls
Happy anniversary!!!! Glad you're getting through the first bumps of pregnancy!!! Only 25-30 weeks to go!!!
July 22nd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
Glad things are going well! WTG Ashlyn on the potty training! Happy Anniversary!

July 22nd, 2009, 12:51 PM
10x_A_Mommy's Avatar Plus 1 :)
Thanks ladies

And no I'm not taking all 6 kids. I'd love to, but I'm tagging along on the trip with my neighbor and her Dad and they just have a little ford taurus lol. So Meagan, Nate and Zack are going camping with Grandma, Dylan is going to my sis in laws (he went camping last weekend) and the 2 youngest, Ashlyn & Gavin are going with me. It'll be fun travelling all that way smooshed between 2 car seats lol. Guess I better wear something comfortable.

Dh will be working pretty much the whole time I'm gone, he only has Sunday's off and he's going fishing with his Dad.

I'll miss the other kids, the only time I've ever been away from them for that long was when I had Gavin and was in the hospital for 9 days.
Tristan ~ lost 2/6/03 @ 20 weeks

July 23rd, 2009, 08:23 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope you have a great time! Im sure the older ones will have fun too, and dh if he is anything like mine, will very much enjoy a weekend on his own! Hope everything goes great, and hooray on the potty learning too. It seems like it just comes naturally and easily for most if you can wait until they are ready, although traveling may set you back a tiny bit.
Hope you have a lovely time

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search