Been MIA

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2009, 08:31 AM
broxi3781's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I havent been on in so long, just been going non stop lately.
Ian is wanting outside constantly to run about and not sleeping much in the day. Billy is homeschooling now so that takes alot of time, and have had medical issues as well.
The dr is changing my lupus diagnosis to fibromalgia because they lost the old blood results and the new ones for ANA are -, but if they find the old ones, I go back to lupus Not happy with the whole situation.
Also on the post c section problems, may be more complicated then that. Biopsies for uterine cancer next month, but worst case scenario, dont mind a hysterectomy too much, at least things would be done and dusted then, only worried if chemo is required - hopefully not, but lots of dr visits anyway - and we now have swine flu! Getting better - thank god Ian is still bf, but thats another story will try to post later.
Before the swine flu we were taking advantage of a bit of good weather between doctors visits and took in the zoo, a train trip a nice childrens park with a little train, science museum, kids disco, home ed group meeting and all sorts of stuff.
Hope everyone else is doing well will try to catch up a bit.
Oh my Mom is recovering ok and while chemo was suggested as a precaution, it appears they got everything so she should pull through fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search