Fast Food Friday

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Do you eat fast food?
If so, where?
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

February 15th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Destiny
oh no, I hate fast food. I only eat it when I absolutely have to.

February 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Don't usually eat fast food, but if we do I want taco bell. I know how awful it is, but i like it.
my LO has had a couple chicken nuggets from somewhere, i dont even know where lol gramma gave them to him. Im okay with that.

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
February 15th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Do you eat fast food? Subway is the closest to fast food I will get.
If so, where? Subway
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? I haven't yet and I have no idea if and when I will.

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

February 15th, 2013, 12:11 PM
miamor
nope...even if i wasn't vegetarian i'm not sure i'd touch the stuff...most fast food isn't vegetarian friendly and the sides i COULD eat are usually crap anyway.
my mother never bought us fast food ..i remember when i was around 10ish my aunt took my cousins and i to the mall and she bought us taco bell..i got really sick.
carlos is vegetarian also....i'd rather, when the time came, that he discovered a REALLY good fry from the proper place.
February 15th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you eat fast food?occasionally. we live an hour from most fast food, unless we go to the states, where there is a subway and a dairy queen (only open in the summer).
If so, where?I am not picky. If we happen to be near something we might stop (usually while traveling)
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food?the plan is no.... just like no pop... there is only so much we can control though. I'm sure one day he'll be with friends and they'll offer him a coke, fine. Or if he's with someone else and they buy him fast food, whatever, but it won't be a part of what we offer him. (she says now, before any real parenting experience sets in )

February 15th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you eat fast food? Sometimes, rarely
If so, where? I love In N Out burger but we don't have one nearby. That is less junky though, everything is really fresh there, their beef is never frozen and they use fresh veggies and stuff, they are only a regional chain due to needing to be within a certain driving distance from their growers/suppliers. That is a treat sometimes if we are on the road or something. When we lived in Mississippi I ate some Sonic, Bumpers (a Sonic-like regional chain), and Subway. We had very limited options for eating out.
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? She can always eat whatever I am eating.

February 15th, 2013, 05:04 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Do you eat fast food? Yes more than I should
If so, where? I love In N Out! I also like subway and Burger King
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? I wouldn't prefer it but I'm not gonna forbid it
February 15th, 2013, 05:46 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you eat fast food? I do sometimes, a lot more than most of you ladies, it sounds like
If so, where? I don't really have a favorite... usually we would get what was easiest on our way home, which is Arby's, McDonalds, or Subway.
Do you allow your LO to eat fast food? She has had tastes of whatever I have had. Generally she doesn't want much fast food. For example, my mom was visiting yesterday and wanted to buy everyone Long John Silver's... Eleanor ate all of my green beans and corn and nothing else
February 15th, 2013, 08:47 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
I have no shame..lol. Yes, I eat fast food. McDs mainly. It's my guilty pleasure. Not super often though. Once or twice a month maybe? Sometimes less. And Subway, although I'm not sure I'd consider it fast food.. I get chicken bacon ranch subs.
Ash has had fast food, yes. I don't worry about it since 99% of the time she is eating at home and prefers healthy foods. Matthew has tasted french fries (thanks to Daddy!) but that's pretty much it.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
February 15th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyG View Post
I love In N Out!
Duh! I totally forgot about that one! Funny thing is, I dont eat beef or pork but I will have a burger from there every now and then, like twice a year.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search