wednesday woes...

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2013, 06:42 AM
miamor
let's take a minute to feel sorry for ourselves...
what's something that's got you bummed right now? even if it seems petty and stupid, let's hear it.
February 20th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well DH had an unexpected problem at work yesterday and was not home until 9pm. So our whole nighttime routine (which revolves around him quite a bit) was totally thrown off and I did not get the break he usually gives me when he gets home. I was not mentally prepared for it, I found out at like 5:30, so it all felt really difficult... and now I am not feeling 100% today and am a little worried about getting one of these nasty flu-like bugs that are going around. So hopefully I can take it somewhat easy today... I am going to hope the playground dries out later and M will happily play on the structures by herself and keep to the safer activities and I can just sit and watch her most of the time.

Basically it's 7:17am here but I am feeling ready for a nap already

February 20th, 2013, 08:20 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
My new desk (at work) isn't coming until NEXT tuesday now. The girl told me, there's no room on the truck til next week. BOO we ordered it in Dec!

February 20th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Destiny
Everyone's still sick.
It's been a long long couple of weeks.

February 20th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had to call Roto Rooter yesterday and them come clear the main sewer drain for the house from the house to city tie in. Part of the line is clay pipe and in terrible shape. This part of the line is near several large trees so the line winds up full of small tree roots.

February 20th, 2013, 09:05 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
I am absolutely exhausted and Avery is sick. I tried to get a nap but she only slept for 25 minutes because coughing woke her up

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
February 20th, 2013, 11:26 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Last night I was tossing and turning for over an hour after one of Eleanor's feedings, and then I spent the rest of the night having really vivid dreams, so I woke up feeling really unrested.
February 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel like I can't give my all in anything I do. Exams are coming up in school and I don't feel prepared for them. The babies started crying and clinging to the babysitter when I come to get them and I mean like real tears and they reach for her. I feel like im drowning and I don't see it getting better soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search