Saturday Sizes

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By klockert
  • 1 Post By oopskicky

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 10:11 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age?
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear?
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

February 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? No
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? almost 15 months, she wears size 18 month shirts 12 month pants.
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? Carters

February 22nd, 2013, 10:23 PM
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Nope
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? 14 months. He wears 24 months and 2T. He still wears since 12 month pants. He is a shorty.
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? Walmart and Target.

I always see that people like to shop at Carters, and I like their stuff. Walmart and Target carries it but I NEVER been nor seen a Carters. I wish I did. Is it not a West Coast thing?

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

February 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not sure, I thought they were everywhere. Honestly, if my MIL didn't buy most of Gabby's clothes I wouldn't be able to shop there. They are kind of pricy sometimes.
IronMamma likes this.

February 23rd, 2013, 07:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Haha, almost never!!! She has always been big.
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? She is 20 months old and wears 2T and some 3T depending on the brand. Gap 3T pants fit her perfectly.
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? I don't have one really. I find good quality, reasonably priced stuff at American Apparel sometimes and I scour the Gap Kids clearance, those are our only local stores for new stuff. I have to go there sometimes if she suddenly is in desperate need of new clothes due to a sudden growth spurt or whatever. Then my mom goes crazy on the Hanna Andersson website or kids' consignment stores... probably 2/3 of M's wardrobe comes from grandma I also accept all hand me downs, she had a lot of them in the smaller sizes but now she is bigger than all her friends who could hand stuff down and toddler stuff tends to take a much bigger beating and not get handed down so much, I've noticed...

February 23rd, 2013, 10:00 AM
Destiny
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? mmm, not really.

What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? Elijah's a little over 18 months, Eliana's a little over 3 years. Eli's in 18 mo. tops and 12 mo. bottoms, Ellie's in 4T
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? I got so many hand-me-downs and gifts I haven't had to buy a single thing, except shoes. I don't go anywhere in particular.

February 23rd, 2013, 06:22 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Pretty much, sometimes she wears stuff that is a bit bigger
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? She is 18 months and wears size 18-24months. She is just starting to get into size 2
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? I like getting stuff at Costco, it's usually Carters brand. Good prices and quality.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
February 24th, 2013, 09:01 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Nooope. He is and has always been a big one.
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? He's 14 months and wears 2t 3t pants and 3t-4t shirts
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? Walmart, Target and childrens place.

February 24th, 2013, 01:04 PM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Neither of my boys do.
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? Harry is 14 months and wears 18-24 months. Jake is 5 and he wears age 6-7 years, can only buy adjustable waist pants for him, his waist is age 3-4, but he is really tall for his age.
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? H&M for both of them. Cool clothes, really cheap prices!

February 24th, 2013, 02:25 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Sort of
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? The twins 6-9 month oufits are getting tight so I pulled some 12 month stuff
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? I shop at Carter's and baby gap mostly but I take hand me downs too
February 24th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klockert View Post
I'm not sure, I thought they were everywhere. Honestly, if my MIL didn't buy most of Gabby's clothes I wouldn't be able to shop there. They are kind of pricy sometimes.
I have never seen one. I would imagine they have more items then the ones that few stores here carry. I have noticed they are kinda pricey. They are so dang cute though.

Sarah, I totally forgot about Children s Place! I love that store, but we don't have that either. We do not even have Toys R Us / Babies R Us. Talk about a Military town. Jeeze.

February 26th, 2013, 04:30 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Does your LO wear the actual size of his / her age? Nope
What age are they, and what size does he / she wear? Eve is 13 ˝ months, she wears 12-24 months and sometimes 24-36, depending on the brand
Where is your favorite place to shop for clothes for your LO? T'n'T, Farmers, Kmart, online on many FB groups, $2 2nd hand clothing shop

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

February 26th, 2013, 04:47 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
jess- i know you found a childrens place yesterday! Did you go in. . .I looove their tshirts they always have great sales!

February 26th, 2013, 06:16 AM
My boy is a month shy of 2 and wearing 2T pants (for some time now) and 3T tops. He's always been big. He didn't fit any of the newborn clothes I brought to the hospital (a noob mom mistake), he went straight into 0-3, then 3-6 at 1 mo. We call him brutus.
I either make his clothes or go to the thrift store to get more. We're too cheap to buy new and the MIL is even cheaper than we are.
klockert likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search