What did you do today?

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 04:57 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you stay home with the kids? Go to school? Go to work? Give us the details on a day in your life

Today I was scheduled to nanny in the morning. So I had to wake Eleanor early and get out the door. She loves going there, though, so as soon I told her where we were going she ran to the door and tried to get her coat on Eleanor loves the boys I watch, so it was fun to see them and let them play together. We had a good morning with playing pirates, playing Twister, and having a dance party. We also spent a lot of time eating meals and snacks.. for some reason whenever Eleanor and their toddler boy are together, they eat a ton!

Then I met DH for a quick lunch in the car while Eleanor napped. Eleanor and I took a short trip to the zoo afterward. She liked the bears, rhinos, elephants, and lions. She kept calling the elephants "crazy guys" She also had fun pushing her stroller. And she is probably the only kid who searches the stroller for books during a trip to the zoo. Not a bookworm at all!

The we made the loooong drive home (singing Hickory Dickory Dock more times than I care to remember). We settled in and then Eleanor wanted to Skype with someone so we called my mom. Then DH got home, we had dinner, and now DH is putting Eleanor to bed.
February 25th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
On Mondays I take Charlie to preschool in the mornings, then Beau and I hang out until lunch time. My husband gets off work at noon, so I meet him at his work and hand Beau off. Then I go to work, and my husband picks up Charlie and watches the kids for the rest of the afternoon. It's a pretty nice balance.

How cool that you are able to bring Eleanor to nanny with you! That's a great way to make some extra income but also get to spend time with her!

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
February 26th, 2013, 02:38 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I worked my usual. Then picked up the babychild and went to the bank to pay a loan lol. Got home & dealt with a killer headache while my husband sold his beloved truck to some guy. Since the guy drove two hours to pay for it, he wanted to rent a tow and take it back with him, that was a mess. It took hubs from 2 in the afternoon until 8:30 last night to get everything finalized and the guy out on his way! BUT we sold the motorless truck & we will be getting a new one soon.

February 26th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am seeing this today, I will do both yesterday and today. I was at home yesterday. I spent the day cleaning house, playing with marybeth, and printing applications for a teaching job. My dad came and put front brakes on my car and MaryBeth got to see pawpaw.

Today I am driving my dad to the doctor's office. Long day lot of driving for a 3 min procedure and 15 mins of waiting!

February 26th, 2013, 05:53 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Yesterday I layed in bed moaning until DH left for work at 7am. I tried to look after Avery and gave her a bath and got her dressed. She had woken up so early that she wanted to nap by 8:30 so we both napped for 2 hours together.

Then we got up and did a little bit more lounging and I dealt with a bookkeeping client. Then we made lunch, and left for town.

We got a few grocieries, picked up a toddler chair and table I bought off a facebook group and went to Avery's 18 month well baby visit.

Came home, tried to clean the house a bit, watched The Biggest Loser on my PVR. Made supper.

DH came home, ate supper, sat around a bit. He put Avery to bed and I took a bath and went to bed myself at 8pm.

Now I am sitting here feeling nauseous. Yahoo.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
February 26th, 2013, 06:02 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Yesterday...My day went like this..

We get up around 6:30am, got Lily up and dressed, made breakfast, got all of the school papers signed, made her lunch. Got Tommy dressed and fed, took Lily to school at 8:30. Came home and played with Tommy, helped dh with some of his work, around 12:30 made lunch. Then Tommy took a nap, I cleaned up around the house. Picked Lily up at 3:30, helped her with homework, started dinner around 4:30, ate at 5:30, hung out with the family until 7:30 which is bathtime, kids in bed by 8:30, Then it was Bachelor time...lol...Did anyone else watch?

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search