Snacks (x-post)

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2013, 05:34 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
If you visit the other boards I use you might find that I tend to x-post my questions. Hope ya'll don't mind!

What do you feed your kids for snacks?
What do you eat for snacks?
Do you rkids get a bedtime snack?

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
March 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
raw veggies, fruit, cheese, crackers

Fruit, Cheese, Crackers,

Do your kids get a bedtime snack?
not usually...
March 1st, 2013, 06:51 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Fruits, crackers, cookies

Cheese, crackers, chips, fruit, raw veggies ESP green beans.

nope

March 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What do you feed your kids for snacks? Cheerios or wheat chex, yogurt or kefir, fruit, squeezie foods on the go

What do you eat for snacks? Yogurt, fruit, toast, pickled herring, cookies, nutella

Do you rkids get a bedtime snack? No, she usually goes to bed pretty soon after dinner. If there is a long time between bed and dinner for some reason, we will try to get some yogurt or kefir in her so she doesn't wake up hungry in the night.

March 1st, 2013, 08:05 AM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
What do you feed your kids for snacks? crackers, cheese, honey kix, multi grain cheerios.
What do you eat for snacks? I'm not a big snack person really, but I love hummus and pita bread.
Do you rkids get a bedtime snack? Eh not usually

March 1st, 2013, 08:19 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
What do you feed your kids for snacks? Homemade veggie muffins, crackers, cream cheese and veggie sticks, yogurt, fruit puree (only way they will eat it), rice cakes, oat bars, cheese cubes.
What do you eat for snacks? Mainly fruit and yogurt.
Do you rkids get a bedtime snack? No, we tend to have dinner quite late so we can all eat together, but if we have an early dinner for some reason I will make them some creamed rice or semolina or other milky-carby snack.

March 1st, 2013, 10:20 AM
miamor
seeded crackers, cheese, yogurt, veggies, lots of fruits, i swear this kid is a fruititarian sometimes
i snack on the same things.
no bedtime snack unless he goes to the fridge and tells me he's hungry before bath time.
March 2nd, 2013, 06:59 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nicholas likes cheese sticks, goldfish, Annies bunny grahams, blueberries, grapes, apples, pears, yogurt.

I like fruit as well, sunflower seeds, muffins, cold cuts, baby carrots

I try to give Nicholas something before bed because otherwise he wakes up in the middle of the night yelling for food.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

March 2nd, 2013, 11:23 PM
Quantum_Leap's Avatar frequent flier
What do you feed your kids for snacks? Almost anything. Crackers, pretzels with peanut butter, oatmeal. Lately they're both hooked on dried mangoes.

What do you eat for snacks? I eat constantly throughout the day, to my discredit. Today it was Girl Scout Thin Mints that my DH brought home.

Do you rkids get a bedtime snack? Yes, but this is DH's doing, not mind. I don't like the institution of bedtime snack because I find that my kids just eat less dinner in the hopes that they can make up for it with a snack later. But bedtime snack was a staple around my DH's house growing up, so he insists that we do it. Usually the kids ask for cereal or oatmeal.

Thank you to the SSMC makers for my beautiful siggies!

(x2)(x2)(October 2011)
March 3rd, 2013, 08:59 AM
Destiny
usually yogurt or cereal, sometimes cheese, popcorn, crackers, toast or waffles, bananas, Ellie will eat fresh carrots and Eli will eat fresh oranges

yogurt or a salad, sometimes ramen with eggs and spinach or soyaki sauce (I always want that when I watch TV ), cheese sticks or popcorn

Depends on when we ate dinner

March 3rd, 2013, 09:51 PM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
What do you feed your kids for snacks? She typically doesn't want a snack, but if she does we do goldfish crackers, raisins, fruit (apples and pb or strawberries mainly), or the occasional sweeter snack like a cookie or something. But we generally don't have those in the house..lol. Simply because I don't like sweet foods that much.

What do you eat for snacks? I usually don't. If I do, it's because I'm starving. So I grab.....just about anything.

Do your kids get a bedtime snack? Not usually, no.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search