Would you rather?!

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2013, 03:55 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
I thought this was hilarious!!

A funny game for Moms!

Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food?
Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target?
Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom?
Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old?
Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public?
Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora?
Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house?
Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week?
Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts?
Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

March 20th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Destiny
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food?
God, I've done both. I'll take the backwash though

Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target?
Target, because at least if people are there and watching I'll be able to act rationally (I'm not famous for being rational at 2 in the morning)

Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom?
Playdate with another mom. At least we can ignore each other

Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 6 month old, nursing isn't so bad

Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public?
sneeze and pee myself. I wear skirts, so hopefully no one would be the wiser

Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora?
I have to go with Dora, I think we'd be doing a lot of sign language either way

Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? stomach flu

Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? hormonal teenager

Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts?
bad breath, maybe

Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church?
I'll have to go with library

March 20th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? Ahh, jeez... I have a huge thing about textures so I guess drink the backwash...
Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? Peed my bed. Has happened already and we lived.
Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? Can't stand the mom for sure. I'll just play with the kids! haha
Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 6 month old.
Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? omggg. I want to say engorged but then I remember how much they huuurtt, so I guess pee my pants. :\
Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? I haven't seen Caillou (lucky me?) so Dora it is.
Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Stomach flu.
Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? Colicky infant..
Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? Bad farts.
Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? The library IS my church! Definitely the church though. I would die if my kids melted down in the library.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

March 20th, 2013, 10:12 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? Backwash

Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? Accident at Target, I do not want to have to be up in the middle of the night changing pee sheets.

Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? Playdate with the mom I can't stand.

Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 18 month old

Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? Have engorged breasts

Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? Oh ggeeze I can't stand either one, but Caillou is such a whiner so I would have to go with Dora

Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Umm I don't do well with vomit so I'm gonna have to go with lice.

Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? hormonal teenager.
Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? bad farts

Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? library

March 20th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? chewed food

Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? an accident at target cuz I don't really enjoy getting up at 2am

Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? Can't stand the mom for sure. I can just read a book n ignore the mom

Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 18 month old. he could probably hang better.

Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? engorged for sure, (i'd deal with the pain of engorged breasts for life just to have big boobs if I could.)

Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? I don't know what Caillou is, so Dora.

Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Stomach flu. (I have way to much hair to be able to handle lice)

Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? teenager for sure, they just ignore you or are rude, wayyy better then a screaming infant!

Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? Bad breath I guess

Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? church, ppl will understand and I can just walk him out we sit by the door normally just in case.
March 21st, 2013, 11:35 PM
MommyofAngels1985's Avatar Veteran
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? Eat their chewed food!

Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? Bed soaked in pee! Least I'd be able to clean it up in private and have a washer and dryer at hand

Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? Play date with the mom! Because I can't yell at someone elses kid

Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? 6 month old

Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? Pee in public...had the engorged breasts with both kids and that is painful!! And I still have my accidents with the sneezing.

Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? Dora because I never heard Caillou

Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Stomach flu...Lice crawls and hard to get rid of, stomach flu runs its course and is gone.

Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? Colickly infant....teenagers get on my nerves with their mood swings and back talk!!

Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? Bad breath

Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? Church, be more funny
March 26th, 2013, 12:19 AM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Drink your child backwash or eat their chewed food? Def backwash. I do not want to much anything that has been pre eaten!
Wake up at 2 am and find that your bed is soaked in their pee, or deal with an "accident" at Target? Def deal with an accident at Target.
Babysit a kid who hates your kid or have a play date where you cannot stand the Mom? I would rather not get along with the Mom to assure Drake has a good time with the child.
Take care of a teething 6 month old or an 18 month old? Hmm, this one is hard to say. At 6 months Drake was teething and he was fine, and he is teething now and is some what fussy but can snap out of it quickly. Um, I would say an 18 month old. A trip the park takes all sadness away!
Have engorged breasts for two weeks or sneeze and pee your pants in public? Engorged breasts.
Have your kids voice sound like Caillou or Dora? Def Caillou. I cannot stand Dora!
Have lice go through the whole house or have the stomach flu go through the whole house? Stomach flu.
Be stuck in the house with a colicky infant or an hormonal teenager for a week? Hormonal teenager.
Have a kid with perpetually bad breath or perpetually bad farts? Breath, I cannot escape farts. LOL!
Have a psychotic meltdown in the library or church? Library, but that is because I do not attend Church, so the Library is more realistic.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search