Television for YOU

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By *Jennifer*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 5th, 2013, 05:45 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do have you any shows you like to watch? If so, which ones?
Do you watch them when they come on, or do you record them to watch when you have time?
April 5th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do have you any shows you like to watch? If so, which ones?ugh.. it's disgusting how much tv I watch... I try to cut back but then I just get sucked into something new.... Big Brother (canada), survivor, The Amazing Race, Greys, Homeland, Downton Abbey etc etc etc
Do you watch them when they come on, or do you record them to watch when you have time?we don't have cable, so I usually watch online the day after, or sometimes a few days later... so long as there aren't spoilers on facebook I don't mind this because I can watch whatever I want at my connivence. However if this wasn't an option I'd probably watch a lot less because I'd always miss the original air time.

April 5th, 2013, 07:47 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I looove: jeopardy, new girl, how i met your mother, the office, parks n rec, chopped, cupcake wars, big bang theory,raising hope and the mindy project haha (and pretty little liars, but the season is over)
I usually dvr everything and we (hubs and i) watch them whichever is on or was on, after bubs goes to bed.

April 5th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
I watch Secret Life of the American Teenager... it's so bad and the acting can get so awful, but I don't carrreeee.

I watch it on Netflix because I'm catching up, then I'll probably watch it live.

Used to watch Dance Moms religiously but it just got to be too much. The moms drive me crazy. I also used to watch Dexter religiously, but I haven't been keeping up. I fell off after the last season, with the Doomsday Killer, just because I feel like they are going to drive this show into the ground until everyone hates it, and that makes me sad.

ETA: And Parks and Rec! I was soo determined not to watch that show, but who could hate Leslie Knope? She's so funny and smart and such a good female role model. My future daughter's room will be Leslie Knope themed.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

April 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
I watch Secret Life of the American Teenager... it's so bad and the acting can get so awful, but I don't carrreeee.

I watch it on Netflix because I'm catching up, then I'll probably watch it live.

Used to watch Dance Moms religiously but it just got to be too much. The moms drive me crazy. I also used to watch Dexter religiously, but I haven't been keeping up. I fell off after the last season, with the Doomsday Killer, just because I feel like they are going to drive this show into the ground until everyone hates it, and that makes me sad.

ETA: And Parks and Rec! I was soo determined not to watch that show, but who could hate Leslie Knope? She's so funny and smart and such a good female role model. My future daughter's room will be Leslie Knope themed.

lol LOOOVE Leslie Knope hahha
I forgot Secret Life, it IS bad and the acting IS terrible. . ..but the series is almost over, cant stop watching now haha

April 5th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Destiny
I only watch TV online, so I watch it whenever I feel like it.
I mostly watch Korean dramas, but there's a few current shows too. My hubby just bought a boxed set of the first season of Game of Thrones, I couldn't get through the books, but I'll be giving that a try soon too.

April 5th, 2013, 12:30 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I am not a big TV girl. I love to read instead. But I do keep up with Law & Order: SVU. I have seen every episode and I do still enjoy it. But it's the only thing I DVR and watch. I used to like Bones too...but they killed it a few seasons back. I always have good intentions of watching some of the newer shows that people like (Call the midwife, Downton Abby), but I find I just prefer to grab my book when I have a half hour.
April 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am a reality tv junkie. Love the Real Housewives, except Atlanta. Also watch Dance Moms.
divadresser likes this.
April 5th, 2013, 04:57 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I can catch them, I watch The Voice, Supernatural, Psych, Grey's Anatomy, and The Walking Dead. We don't have DVR, so if I miss them I either just skip them or watch them online if they're available.
April 6th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We don't have regular TV, just Netflix. I miss my Project Runway and Top Chef and random Law & Order reruns occasionally, but I really never watch TV for myself anymore. I imagine by the time I am watching again, it will be all new shows and I will have to start from scratch.

We also have blu ray remastered versions of the first 2 seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation and we do enjoy watching those occasionally. I like being able to choose which episode to watch, and no ads. TV with ads seems incredibly intrusive to me now that I am no longer used to it!!

April 6th, 2013, 11:15 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
I really like Teen Mom, Sister Wives (because I think they are insane), 19 Kids and Counting (again, because they are insane) and that is all I can think of at the moment. Oh, and Mob Wives, I like to see my home town. But other then that, nothing really. I am not a tv kinda girl. We do not even have cable.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search