Friday Fashion

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2013, 04:45 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
What would you say your style is?
Do you follow trends?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

Last edited by IronMamma; April 19th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
April 20th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Destiny
Oh geez, I buy all of my clothes at the thrift store, I only buy new ones when my old ones start shredding from wear and I'm forced to retire them.
I don't know what style that is, but it's not one that anyone else does by choice. I really like it though

April 20th, 2013, 09:28 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I would say my style is "Sarah never buys new clothes"
I have been wearing the same clothes for YEARS. I don't follow trends bc some are annoying looking and i am fat so I am not about to wear some of those clothes lol

April 20th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Sarah, I have the SAME exact style...I have not bought clothes for myself since WELL before I got pregnant, seriously. That is why my "style" right now is sweats and tees because none of my jeans fit. But when they do I am a jeans and hoodie person which is why I cannot stand this weather. I also do not follow trends, never ever have, because obviously I am fat too. But you Sarah are not fat! You are gorgeous!

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

April 20th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would call my style very casual!

I notice a HUGE difference in how I feel about myself when I have new clothes (or new to me clothes, i'm not picky) that I think are flattering on me. I'm also on the bigger side, so I try hard to stay on the side of comfort that avoids 'frumpy'... but I slip up most of the time... right this second I'm wearing pajama pants that shrunk in the wash a few years ago and are half way up my calves. and a tank top from pre pregnancy that I've managed to squeeze into! not leaving the house? not likely to put on real clothes! And HELL NO to wearing a bra if no one is coming over! When going out I like clothes that give me a flattering shape...

I keep up with trends, but I am usually a good year behind on doing them... Usually what happens is I LOVE the look on someone else but lack the confidence to try it myself, usually due to weight/body image stuff or I don't think I'm "cool enough". and then I get to a point of just not caring and finding that I love that trend, for whatever reason. (big chunky necklaces were one, and tights (under long tops or dresses, not as pants) were another one)

April 20th, 2013, 10:53 AM
I do not get dressed AT ALL if I am home. Right now I am in my pj's and a tee. I HAVE to wear a bra around the house. The BIG boys HURT if I do not. Dang boobs! I know what you mean about lack of confidence. I wish us girls didn't feel that way. It's not fun at all!

April 25th, 2013, 10:13 AM
I think every body just wear that would be liked by himself. And they feel comfortable in that dresses. Usually i like to wear jeans with simple half sleeves shirt. And a slippers are in my feet. Its a casual dressing not for some function.

Bloom Beauty Boutique
33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
bloombeautyboutique.com.au
Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
anti-ageing gold coast

Last edited by Jolia; April 27th, 2013 at 07:50 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search