Sunday GTKY, Happiness!

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
What is your happiest childhood memory?
What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
What was your favorite sitcom growing up?
What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
Who's the funniest person you know?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 21st, 2013, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your happiest childhood memory?I had a generally really happy childhood. but i would stay probably our family vacations
What song always makes you happy when you hear it?Oh there are so many.. Probably O Canada just because I get this overwhelming sense of pride
What was your favorite sitcom growing up?when i was younger Full House, when I was a little older we always watched Friends as a family
What favorite food puts you in a great mood?Ice cream
Who's the funniest person you know?My Uncle. (my dad's youngest brother)

April 21st, 2013, 02:18 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Probably going to Disney with my uncle.

Right now, Put Your Records On.

Third Rock from the Sun?

What favorite food puts you in a great mood?
TACOS!!! And that's not just a pregnancy thing. It's always been tacos

My cousin
April 21st, 2013, 02:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What is your happiest childhood memory? Going to my cousins softball tournaments. It always meant getting to spend time with my favorite AR cousins.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? There really are to many to name. I am a music person. I look for the meaning hidden in the lyrics!

What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Full House!! I was so sad when it became a cable show! My parents still only have an antenna!

What favorite food puts you in a great mood? My homemade Alfredo Sauce with chicken!!

Who's the funniest person you know? Ummm....don't know many people, but they all have the right words when I'm struggling!!

April 21st, 2013, 04:06 PM
Destiny
What is your happiest childhood memory? I used to sit outside and write and my friends would come to see me

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? There are a few, mostly stuff that gets me up and dancing, but a few that bring back good memories

What was your favorite sitcom growing up? I honestly don't really remember watching any, I was really into anime though

What favorite food puts you in a great mood? root beer floats

Who's the funniest person you know? Can't think of anyone, but my sense of humour is pretty out there.

April 21st, 2013, 06:05 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
What is your happiest childhood memory? This may seem weird, but in the 3rd grade I was really into the Easter Bunny, and I just KNEW he was real. Well, the day before Easter vacation I went to school like normal and the classroom door was shut, which was not normal. The teacher came and we were all standing outside the door and she came over and was like "I am so sorry! I was running late this morning!" So, she opened the classroom door and every desk had an Easter basket on it and there were "bunny" tracks all over the floor. (They were made with powder) and my teacher was like "OH MY!! Looks like the Easter bunny came early!!" I cannot even tell you the level of happiness I felt! I am 28 and still to this day that is my favorite childhood memory.
What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Anything by Pearl Jam. They are my number one favorite band ever.
What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Full House, Boy Meets World, Steve Urkel, Step by Step. I am sure there are more but those were like my FAVS!
What favorite food puts you in a great mood? Pizza! Who does not love pizza!?
Who's the funniest person you know? Besides me? DH, as crazy as he drives me, he always cracks me up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 22nd, 2013, 06:10 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
What is your happiest childhood memory? One of the best ones I remember was when we were driving to my aunts house and we went by a farm and it smelled terrible. My mom said that the cows were farting in the fields. Then she kept making fart sounds. . .I don't remember much of my childhood and I don't really remember my mom anymore and for some reason that was one of my memories of her.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Hmm. . . "Reason to believe" by Rod Stewart (reminds me of my mom). "Then"-Brad Paisley (our wedding song) "Get Low" lol ("from the windowwwwww to the wallll!") hahahaha Me and my best friend were in the parking lot of the grocery store singing it one night and when we went in the cart boy was like, Wow, you guys put on a good show out there. We were dying.

What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Boy Meets World. I hateddddd Full House. What else did I like, Fresh Prince, my FAV was Lois & Clark. We also watched Disney channel shows, Flash Forward, Ready or Not they were like teen drama shows.lol. I loved Happy Days and I Dream of Jeanie too.

What favorite food puts you in a great mood? Tacos. French bread pizza! Ranch chicken wings!!!

Who's the funniest person you know? Hmm. My kid is hilarious. I dunno I am pretty comedic myself. So is my husband. . .My brother in law is funny too.

April 22nd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
When we were growing up my mom would make up these cute rhyming poems and print them out on a card and leave them for us to find. It would usually say something about having a game night, or going out to eat or having a movie night. It was so much fun my sisters and I loved it. Oh and friday night was always homemade pizza and movie night. I had such a great childhood its hard for me to pick just one.
right now i am loving wagon wheel by darius rucker.
Boy meets world!!
What favorite food puts you in a good mood?
real tacos from taco trucks! sooo good i could eat them all day everyday!
my DH is hilarious.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
April 22nd, 2013, 01:31 PM
KatyG's Avatar Super Mommy
What is your happiest childhood memory? Sometimes my mom would have to go out of the country for her job and she would leave me and my brother with the nanny. And she would leave us one present to open everyday she was gone. Sometimes it would be small stuff like candy or a stuffed Animal and sometimes it would be big stuff like a video game one time the present was tickets to Disney World.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Hey ya! I love Outkast

What was your favorite sitcom growing up? All That, that's so Raven, Sister Sister

What favorite food puts you in a great mood? My moms chicken Parmesan

Who's the funniest person you know? My older brother

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search