Weekend Wrap up!

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 06:17 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Did you all have a good weekend?
Are you excited for Monday?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 22nd, 2013, 05:02 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
We had a great weekend! We spent the day together Saturday (all three of us) and then Sunday my hubby worked and me and Gary had fun playing in his room and whatnot. Then when hubs came home, we were going to go to the park but he said it was colder than it looked (he had been out umpiring) it was only like 50 and really windy soooo instead we went out shopping I am NOT excited for Monday as I am now sitting here at work missing my babychild.

April 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Sounds like you had a great weekend Sarah. That's great that you three got to spend a day together. I love days like that! It will be so nice when it's nice out everyday so every weekend you can go to the park or something. That is one thing I like about here. You can be outside all year round.

This weekend we did SO much. We spent almost all day Saturday at the Carnival, before we went though we went swimming. Sunday we spend ALL morning in the pool. We are outside ALL DAY every day. Today I am super lazy to be outside because it is so hot. I think I am going to turn the AC on.

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

April 22nd, 2013, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you all had fun weekends! I'm jealous of the carnival they are so much fun! I like the weather in Florida, you can also be out all year long. My weekend was ok. Saturday the kids and I were out all day grocery shopping and doing laundry at the laundromat. Yuck I hate the laundromat I feel like my clothes are never clean. Lol. Sunday dh was off so we were going to cook out and go to the springs and swim but it rained all day so we had a lazy movie day. And had ice cream for dinner. I don't really mind mondays it gives me a chance to get the house clean after the weekend.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
April 22nd, 2013, 07:18 PM
I know exactly what you mean. When DH and I got together years ago our first apartment did not have a washer and dryer and I had to use the laundromat, and I always felt like my clothes were being mixed in water with other peoples clothes. But I guess they really are getting clean if you think about it, there is clean water and the machines are metal so no nasty stuff can like stick to it. But still, I know what you mean.

Ice cream for dinner sounds awesome!

April 23rd, 2013, 04:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah exactly. I know that they are clean I just I don't know. It still grosses me out. Lol. But that's what we have to do for now so I suck it up. My son thought I was the coolest mom ever for letting him have ice cream for dinner!

April 23rd, 2013, 10:49 AM
I still agree with you. They gross me out too, I have no idea why. Maybe because I imagine like nasty clothes going in there, and then mine? I have no clue. I am the same way with public restrooms. I will not pee in them unless I am going to like pee my pants. I imagine all those nasty butts on the seats. I cover them like CRAZY but still. And then the door knobs, I imagine they are full of pee. And then the sinks, I feel like no one uses them (I have seen people not wash there hands) and then I think everything has pee on it.

And for the record. You defiantly are the coolest Mom for having ice cream fir dinner!

April 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! That's nice to hear.

And yeah I know what you mean. I really try not to think about using public restrooms cuz if I do I will throw up. And then my kids touch everything in there.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search