Thursday GTKY

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IronMamma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2013, 12:42 AM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Before you start to read these, I have something hilarious to tell you. Everyday I say to DH "What topic should I make tonight?" and we brain storm, and tonight this is how the conversation went:

Me: Babe, what should I make for Thursday?
Dave: Hmm, what about thong thursday.
Me: What...?!
Dave: Yeah, "Does your husband wear a thong? If so, post a picture"
Me: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave: You never know...
Me: omg babe

Ok, now for the real one.

Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero?
Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?
If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do?
If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be?
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
NinjaCakes likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

April 25th, 2013, 04:55 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero? If I HAD to choose. Superhero. but i probably wouldnt do anything lol

Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? Obviously my babychild. Mayyyybe my husband but if it was forever, the kid wins.

If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do? I would cry and die.

If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be? Seth Rogen. I'd make him love me.

What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? I can't even pick one.

April 25th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha thong Thursday that's so funny! I'll come back and answer the questions later when I'm not on my phone. I just had to say how funny that was.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
April 25th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
Before you start to read these, I have something hilarious to tell you. Everyday I say to DH "What topic should I make tonight?" and we brain storm, and tonight this is how the conversation went:

Ok, now for the real one.

Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero?hmm tough one.. maybe a rockstar so i could go on tour and see the country/world.
Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?oh man i can't choose between the kids so i guess my dh.
If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do?to disney or universal and ride all the roller coasters and then busch gardens and do the same.
If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be? umm.. i don't know i'm not really into famous people. but maybe brantely gilbert just cuz i think hes hot. lol
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
go home with a guy that i met at a bar! yeah i was dumb when i was 21. lol.

April 25th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero?Probably a rockstar... super heros are 'on call' all the time, plus people expect you to screw up with you have celebrity status!
Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with?DH... he's got the survival skills, and I kinda like the guy!
If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do?Empty of people? I'd probably go to the store and start looting survival items... until I figured out where everyone went I'd want to build up some form of a self protection plan!
If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be?Johnny Cash jumped into my mind, but so did Oprah!
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?I tend to play it pretty safe... Probably take a day long tour that we bought off some guy on the beach in the Dominican Republic.... they weren't affiliated with our resort in anyway, and just took our family out in the back of a TINY ford ranger... It was AMAZING, but admittedly could have turned out really bad!

April 25th, 2013, 10:06 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
Quote:
I have to leave, but wow I at that!! Thanks!

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
April 25th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I'm glad you ladies thought that was funny! DH is quite the character!

Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero? Def a super hero. I really want to fly.
Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? Only DH. Honest. Everyone else drives me insane, well Drake too of course! My boys.
If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do? Norway and just stare at the pure beauty.
If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be? I have always loved Sully Erna.
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? Probably when I drove across the country when I was 18, I did a 22 hour stretch with no stops (just to fuel and pee) and I literally swerved off the road a few times. I did not want to stop, I was so anxious to be done. I will never do that again.

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

April 26th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Would you rather be a rock star or a superhero? I'm already a superhero. XP
Which member of your family would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? My brother. He's smart and sooo funny, it would be okay to be stranded with him.
If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do? Probably raid the grocery store, move into a big nice house, and "borrow" a really nice car.
If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be? Random, but I just thought of Steve from Blue's Clues. He seems like a pretty cool guy.
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done? While driving with my best friend, we started racing some guys and then sending them messages by writing on pieces of paper. She gave them her number, and they called and invited us over to drink with them, so we followed them back to their place. Luckily, it ended up being a fun night, but it could've been soooo bad!

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

April 26th, 2013, 02:44 PM
DH said to me "Did you post that thing thing?" and I told him yes. He was like "Babe no! Those people are going to think I am weird and then think you are weird!"

April 26th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
DH said to me "Did you post that thing thing?" and I told him yes. He was like "Babe no! Those people are going to think I am weird and then think you are weird!"
no I just thought it was hilarious!

April 26th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Good! I thought it was hilarious too! We have such crazy personalities!

April 27th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha I know it sounds like something my dh and I would say. We are weird too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search