WW

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2013, 08:24 PM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
Weekend wrap up!

How was your weekend? Looking forward to work tomorrow?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

April 28th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This weekend was pretty fantastic!
My parent's came out for a visit, my mom and I made a ton of freezer meals, and my dad helped get a lot of big spring cleaning jobs done! We also put together the pack n play (with the newborn sleeper, for in our room) and swing etc etc. The weather was beautiful, got up to +20, we had a really quick melt, in one night almost all the snow is gone! and by the next day I'd say 70% of the water dried up, which is great, because there is flooding in a lot of areas around us!

Really it was a practically perfect weekend until my MIL made a really snarky comment on my facebook profile picture (a recent, and only one I've uploaded there, belly shot) that insulted my size AND what I was wearing.. I'm just trying to ignore it as best as possible, but the woman drives me nuts, and oh, lucky me, is coming out later this week for a night or two 'just to visit'...ugh.

And by work tomorrow, I guess I'm planning to get some more cleaning/organizing done, it should be great!

April 29th, 2013, 12:56 AM
I'm glad you had a fantastic weekend! I also had family over. My little brother (16 years younger then me) stayed with us for 2 nights. It was nice. I do not get to see him often.

Shame on your MIL! How rude! I would hate if my MIL came to visit. I really do not like her one bit. Luckily DH cannot stand her so the chance of her coming is slim to none.

April 29th, 2013, 05:37 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
This weekend was really nice. AND sad for a few reasons, biggest as you know Jess, was cutting off Gary's hair ! I am NOT liking sitting here at my desk, but whatever.

April 29th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Destiny
We had a great weekend. The weather is finally nice so we spent lots of time outside. Our house was empty for several years, so there's a lot of maintenance needed for the garden, and our trees are diseased.
It was relaxing work though, I got to garden while I got some much needed time away from my littles. I think I'll do a little every day, weather permitting. Some quiet time, where I'm not constantly on call, is really good for my soul

April 29th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would be so angry at my MIL if she said something about my size while I was pregnant. I don't understand why people have to say stuff to pregnant people. We are growing another human being leave us alone!

Sounds like fun Jess!

Sorry you are sad for cutting Garys hair. He still is adorable!

I agree time to yourself is very relaxing and much needed.

My weekend sucked. Dh and I got into a fight over stupid stuff and we spent 4 hours in the ER with Kellsey. And yesterday dh was working till late so the kids and I just stayed at home and hung out and cleaned.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
April 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Sarah, I KNOW I have said this a million times and even texted you, but seriously, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE his hair now! It took me a few looks to like it but dang he is so handsome! He looks like he is 4 though! I know you hate working but try this! (This is what I tell DH because he hates that he is not home all the time) Pick something you want to buy for Gary, and find the price. So whatever you make, and it takes 2 hours to make that, after 2 hours be like "I just bought Gary _____". That;s what we do now, and it works.

I love yard work! Do you Destiny?

April 29th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Thats actually a good idea. Theres a lot of other crap going on so being at work and not near my boys was blah.

April 29th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Aw that sucks. Basic work drama?

April 29th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Eh work is stupid all the time bc the crap going on with the politics of working for the government. Also just other bs in my world lol

April 30th, 2013, 02:22 AM
I hate anything with the Government. It's all scams!

April 30th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
I hate anything with the Government. It's all scams!
Lol I feel the same way!

Sorry you are dealing with drama its never fun!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search