Capital L A Z Y

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By IronMamma
  • 1 Post By klockert

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2013, 12:24 PM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
THAT is how I feel today. I do not feel like doing anything! The sick is full of dishes, there is laundry to be done, the living room needs to be vacuumed. Any takers?! I can cook!
ComfortablyMum likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

May 6th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lol. I feel the same way! But I did nothing yesterday so I had to clean today. It took me all day.

Sure I will trade you I feel like I am on a cleaning roll now! lol.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
May 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Drake is so fussy, and I feel bad because its "my" fault. He wants to go outside, and I did take him but all he ever wants to do is run into the street no matter what I do. Nothing distracts him. And every time he goes near the street I pick him and carry him back to the front of the house, rinse and repeat the whole time and mind you it's very hot. So I took him inside and he is MAD to say the least. He keeps throwing himself onto the floor and fussing. No tears. So I put on his Mickey movie and now he is ok. We need a fenced in yard. I would take him to the park but DH has the truck.

May 6th, 2013, 06:36 PM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
^ awww poor wee man! If only they understood the dangers of playing chicken with traffic

I am lazy too! I am still in my PJs!! I feel I have an excuse though it is aaaaaaaverage outside!!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

May 6th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We were lazy in my house also today...never getting out of the pjs. I made cookies and a strawberry dessert. So we have plenty of sweets in our house right now. Dh did help me clean up the kitchen but I have since cooked supper. Dh and I will have to do cleaning tomorrow and I will have to do laundry. There are no towels in our bathroom and we are running short on some of the vital pieces of clothing.

May 6th, 2013, 10:26 PM
I want to come over for some sweets!

I am still in my pj's I did nothing today. Well, I tried to take Drake outside. I told DH I need the truck everyday. I hate that Drake wants to go outside and it's just too dangerous here. I wish we lived like right next to the park. There is a park here in the complex which is nice BUT Drake still wants to run to the street.

May 7th, 2013, 05:41 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Ugh I know alllll about the trying to make a beeline for the road. AND you're entitled to lazy days!

May 7th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Yes I am because its 5:45 am and I still have not slept! Drake went to bed at midnight, woke at 4, so here I am starting my day on sleep. GAH! I'm sooo tired, well my body is like all tingley. That tired weak feeling. Hopefully he will want a nap soon or the second part of his night time sleep. lol

May 7th, 2013, 01:34 PM
klockert's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm going to be honest here...I stay in pjs if I don't leave the house. Then when I do go somewhere when I get home I put my pjs back on. My sil always tells me shes never buying me pajama pants and tank tops because thats all I own. lol
IronMamma likes this.

May 7th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I am the SAME way Kim. I am ALWAYS in my pj's if I am home. There is NO way I am staying dressed. DH is the same way. The second we come home, we take our shoes off outside the front door and we walk into the bedroom and get undressed. I hate being dressed.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search