Wednesday W

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By breathing for two
  • 1 Post By CrunchyMommaTo2
  • 1 Post By Social Halfwit
  • 1 Post By IronMamma
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2013, 10:43 AM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant?
Where were you when you found out?
Would you tell people differently the next time around?
What were you feeling when you saw that BFP?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

June 12th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Destiny
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? My hubby, before he was the hubby

Where were you when you found out? In my bathroom, not sure where else I would be

Would you tell people differently the next time around? I tell more people sooner every time

What were you feeling when you saw that BFP?I was happy, and scared and I wanted to tell DH. I felt overwhelmed once I actually gave myself time to think about it, but that was quite a bit later.
ComfortablyMum likes this.

June 12th, 2013, 11:46 AM
CrunchyMommaTo2's Avatar Proud Momma
]Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? DH of course.
Where were you when you found out? Home. We just got back from vacation.
Would you tell people differently the next time around? Nope I loved how we shared our news.
What were you feeling when you saw that BFP? Total excitement and awe

June 13th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? With Bodhi, I told his dad first. With Brig, it was actually an x-ray tech at urgent care.. I had literally just found out about an hour before, and then Bodhi got his finger stuck in a treadmill and we took him in to make sure it wasn't broken. The tech asked me to sit with him and I told Nick he needed to, then in the back I told the tech I had just found out I was pregnant and hadn't told Nick yet!

Where were you when you found out? With Bodhi, in our apartment bathroom. With Brig, I was at Nick's mom's house.

Would you tell people differently the next time around? Probably. I would like to do something fun or cute to tell people... hopefully we get our BFP right away so we can make it a Christmas or New Years surprise.

What were you feeling when you saw that BFP? I was happy with Bodhi, because we had been trying. With Brig, I was pretty shocked and mad at myself, because we had just come back from a day at the hot springs - where I'd been soaking in super hot water - and I had gotten a bad cramp in my neck and took pain medication for it.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

June 13th, 2013, 01:12 PM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? DH but does he count? He was there with me...so my Mom. She was the first second...
Where were you when you found out? In the bathroom. lol
Would you tell people differently the next time around? Maybe I would do something more creative. When we found out we went to my moms and had a basket of laundry and asked her to do out wash. She said ok, and it had baby clothes in it.
What were you feeling when you saw that BFP? VERY happy. Drake was planned so we were sooo happy!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

June 17th, 2013, 08:17 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? The first time, my cousin and aunt were with me. The second time, my hubby was with me.

Where were you when you found out? In a bathroom both times lol

Would you tell people differently the next time around? We told people the same this time. so far, its not really public quite yet

What were you feeling when you saw that BFP? VERY VERY Happy both times These were both planned

June 18th, 2013, 02:26 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? Scott
Where were you when you found out? I was in the bathroom & Scott was outside. I called him into our room and told him
Would you tell people differently the next time around? Nope!
What were you feeling when you saw that BFP? SHOCKED!! She was 100% planned, but AF hadn't been around for like 50 days before conceiving, so... my baby-making bits are pretty miraculous ... thennn it was pure excitement! I cried haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
Who was the first person you told you were pregnant? DH but does he count? He was there with me...so my Mom. She was the first second...
LOL!!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search