The weekend is here!

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NinjaCakes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2013, 04:09 PM
IronMamma's Avatar Intactivist
Got any plans?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer
Gentle parenting is about guiding instead of controlling,
connecting instead of punishing,
and encouraging instead of demanding.
It's about listening, understanding, responding and communicating.

)O( Peace on Earth begins at Home )O(

July 5th, 2013, 04:33 PM
TreeTog's Avatar Love is in the Air!
Saturday - Chill
Sunday - Clean garage and yard work

July 5th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
Saturday is a pool party/BBQ

Sunday we are going to the beach

July 5th, 2013, 06:16 PM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Sat...my cousins graduation party Sun..cleaning

Happily married to the love of my life, mom of two beautiful babies, Gary & Adalyn
July 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Car shopping.. and I'm hoping to get to the beach. Dh has off all weekend!!

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
July 5th, 2013, 07:27 PM
He has the whole weekend off?! That's amazing! I hope you get some much needed quality family time together!

DH is "off" tomorrow. He is on call but he gets to stay home. With my luck he will be called ALL day. Grrr. But other then that, just the park and that's really all.

Want to find a calmer way to parent? Please visit here HINTA Hitting Is Never The Answer

July 5th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
We are trying to figure out how to repair our credit. It's so depressing. We may end up putting off the wedding just so we can focus on this. Zach's dad's bankruptcy is showing up on his credit, and apparently I opened a $3,000 line of credit and maxed it when I was two years old.

It's making it very hard to love my mother right now.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

July 6th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I don't know how it happened but I'm so excited! Hopefully he doesn't get any calls! My credit sucks. Stupid student loans. I hate credit I think its so stupid.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
July 6th, 2013, 10:23 AM
When you were two years old?...That's a little odd. How do you go about fixing something like that? I am so sorry your wedding might have to be delayed. My credit also sucks, like big time. I went in with a lot of things with my ex, like motorcycles, trucks, quads, cars, and on top of that my student loans. So basically my debt could have bought a house if you get my drift.

Em, he already is working! Of course this would happen! AND the AC is broke...AGAIN!

July 6th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
When you were two years old?...That's a little odd. How do you go about fixing something like that? I am so sorry your wedding might have to be delayed. My credit also sucks, like big time. I went in with a lot of things with my ex, like motorcycles, trucks, quads, cars, and on top of that my student loans. So basically my debt could have bought a house if you get my drift.
My mother stole my identity, along with my brother's and my father's. My brother and his wife are trying to buy a house and discovered that $4,000 (it was a $3,000 credit and she went way over that) on his credit report, and she almost filed for divorce over it. My brother had to get his actual credit report and show her that it happened when he was 12. I decided to check mine as well, and sure enough, she did the same exact thing to me, on the same date.

She already got busted for theft of $115,000 and forgery in 2007, but I had no idea she was doing it as far back as 1990.

In addition to that, my brother just gave me all of the paperwork he saved from her case in 2007 and I've spent two days reading about how much she threw us all under the bus, so I'm having a hard time being okay with her right now.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

July 6th, 2013, 02:46 PM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
I had a portrait session today, and now nothing.
IronMamma likes this.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
July 6th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Halfwit View Post
My mother stole my identity, along with my brother's and my father's. My brother and his wife are trying to buy a house and discovered that $4,000 (it was a $3,000 credit and she went way over that) on his credit report, and she almost filed for divorce over it. My brother had to get his actual credit report and show her that it happened when he was 12. I decided to check mine as well, and sure enough, she did the same exact thing to me, on the same date.

She already got busted for theft of $115,000 and forgery in 2007, but I had no idea she was doing it as far back as 1990.

In addition to that, my brother just gave me all of the paperwork he saved from her case in 2007 and I've spent two days reading about how much she threw us all under the bus, so I'm having a hard time being okay with her right now.
Omg! That is awful! I would never EVER forgive my Mother for that, especially if it was affecting me now! I really hope you can somehow fix all of this. That is just...so...not right. I am so SO sorry. You did not deserve that.

July 6th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Saturday, Orginal plan Spend about 4-5 hrs deep cleaning stuff around the house.

Acutal happenings, Some 10 hrs of cleaning and still working on finishing up all the laundry. We've had something going every weekend, plus MaryBeth has been at home almost all the time we've been at home.

Sunday's plan, To put up the wooden playset we got from a friend at my old work. Vacuum the floors, and maybe mop and put wax on the floors.

July 6th, 2013, 07:03 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Went swimming today. Going to a vintage car show tomorrow

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search