Tuesday Tantrums

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2013, 11:41 PM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
Tantrum check in! Has your LO had one lately? How are they doing?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

July 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
LOL He hasn't had a tantrum yet. . .but he has been more and more telling us No to things and "Dont!" Like, for instance last night, "You want a bite of mommy's salad" comes running over takes a bite takes it out of his mouth says NO and I was like what do you want he pushes my hand away and says DOOOOONNNTTT haha I was like okayyy. . . He kind of just tells us exactly what he wants. And if we try to do the opposite he tells us what he thinks. He called me bad bad bad the other day when I tried to pick him up and he didnt wanna be lol

July 9th, 2013, 09:05 AM
NinjaCakes's Avatar Awesomesauce
I suppose she did last Friday when the nurses moved her all around to wake her up. I almost had one for the same reason.

Thanks so much Claire for my awesome siggy
July 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
IronMamma's Avatar -Child Advocate
Aw Gary is already showing you who's boss! Drake will push my hand away if he does not want something and if I am holding him he will push away from my body.

I would have had a tantrum too if someone woke up my sleeping baby. lol

But, Drake has never had a tantrum. I said one day he did, but the more I think about it, he totally didn't. He has never cried, thrown himself or freaked out over anything yet. He has gotten upset and will "cry" for like a second and be over it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my perfect siggy

When you know better, you do better. And when you do better, you know HINTA.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search