Weekend

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Pretty Crispy's Avatar Proud Momma
What do you have planned for the weekend?

I will be away from the boards as my SIL is getting married out of state. We are leaving early tomorrow morning and will be back Monday.
I hope everyone has a safe, fun, weekend!

September 19th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have fun at the wedding!!

We don't have any plans. If we get this house we have made a (second counter) offer on, we might be going crazy dealing with that! And designing a new kitchen but otherwise we'll just be hanging around town as usual.

September 19th, 2013, 11:22 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Busy. This weekend is busy.

Friday night is a local firemans/school carnival. It will be Kierans first time. We are going with friends. It's just rides, no food, so like the ultimate fun without the begging. Lol.

Saturday is the second annual ALS walk. My nanny-child's father has ALS (Lou Gerhigs) and chairs the walk, even brought it to our area. He is such a cool guy. We do tons of support events for it. We are super-close to the family.

And then Sunday is ^^his 50th birthday. And we are partying hard cause we don't know how many he's got left (so far it's stopped progressing as fast, but he is wheelchair bound and partially tube fed and starting to lose muscle in his arms too). So we will be dancing and eating and hanging out. They hired a real band and everything!

Should be fun! Sounds like you two both have fun weekends (contract binding) plans!
September 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you guys have some fun weekends planned! Just the same old here. Dh working us here without a car.

Thank you so much AlexAiden Mommy for my beautiful siggy!
September 19th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Social Halfwit's Avatar the shade of it all
Have a bunch of apartments to look at on Sunday. Hopefully we find the one because we need to move by October 1st, uggh...

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.

September 20th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm participating in my first car seat clinic this weekend! I am so excited! It's 4 hours long, and 1 hour from home, but I'm having dh drive me, then carry on another hr to his moms, and then come pick me up, so I'll only be away from Arthur for the 4 hrs, but still I'm stressing a little about it!

September 20th, 2013, 02:14 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My family is coming to visit and staying with us Saturday night.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search