What fun new things is your baby doing?

Forum: Attachment Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Attachment Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 23rd, 2005, 08:11 AM
Neoma's Avatar Veteran
Nora just hit 3 months yesterday, and decided that that was the day to start a whole load of new fun things.

First, her new favorite thing to do is "talk". She just babbles using open mouth vowel sounds and plays with her voice. I love talking to her, because now she talks back! She also started really laughing yesterday, which is adorable because she laughs then takes in a huge breath of air, so each laugh ends with a little squeek.

In line with the talking and laughing, she's started something Jeff and I dubbed "fake crying". It's a lot like a cry noise except it's different, just a long, low "wuuuuuuuuuh" sound. It's funny because she'll do that a few times then coo and laugh.

She's also starting to try holding her own bottle. She can hold it up for a few moments at a time. She still lacks the motor skills to not shove the bottle away when she's not paying attention though.

What are your babies/children doing?

August 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Veteran
I miss the days of having a little baby. My baby is big now, but not a big girl yet. DD likes to pretend she's nursing her dolls and Little People toys.
It was so funny the other night when I was playing baseball. My sister was watching DD at my game, and DD yelled out "Mama" then she put her Little People unicorn to my sister's breast and made suckling noises. She is so funny sometimes.
Expecting #2 in October
August 10th, 2005, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Iris started smiling at 5 weeks and now she has started "talking" as well. It's adorable - you can see her really working hard at making some sound come out and then there it is-sweet baby cooing! I love it!

SciGuy,14 Butterfly Girl,12 Wyldchild,7 FlowerFairy,5 and Babybird,3

and RK, 13, exchange student from Japan

My Homeschooling Blog:
August 10th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Radish4ever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Grace can roll her lips and do the "bbbbb" noise. She LOVES to do that and say "boo"! It's precious

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search