bomb threats

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Regular
The past two Mondays we have been taken away from our jobs with a code blue. You guessed it, a bomb threat...I don't know who is doing it, but it is nice to get to get off my feet a couple of hours and get paid for it. The only thing that they know is that it is from a pre paid cell phone and they have hit several places here in the river valley. THey start with Clarksville Wal Mart, then they go to Conway, then they hit Russellville Wal Mart, Con Agra, Tyson and even the court house. All within three days...lets look at this people...if they were going to blow something up, do you think they are going to call and warn every one to get out of the building before they hit? NO! THey are going to catch the most people in the building as possible and then blow it up...Last Monday, they had Boomer, the bomb dog in the store and the only thing that he found was his own poop where he had taken a dump in the store three times. Then this monday, they had the dog elsewhere, so they sent in the other pack of dogs...the management...it took the dog 1 1/2 hours to clear the store and management only 30 minutes...hmmm...which had you rather trust? A dog that is trained to sniff out bombs or a bunch of goofballs that wouldn't know a bomb if it exploded in their hands? That is what I thought. Have I ever told you all that some of the management in our store is a bunch of idiots? I didn't think so...well, trust me, they are...

Have any of you heard about this at all? Anything like it happened where you live? It has here. I was reading in the paper today where they were offering an award for any info leading to the arrest of this idiot who keeps making threats...I am just hoping that is all he/she is is an egotistical maniac whose bark is bigger than his bite. I am not now and will never be in the kind of mood to get blown up...
December 11th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Sounds really fishy . . . hopefully it is just someone with too much time on their hands. Stay safe.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search