Caylee Anthony

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2008, 07:28 PM
colorcky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to say my heart has gone out to little Caylee since this all started, and I hope her mother gets the Death Penalty. What kind of monster could do such a thing to their own child.... she is absolutely nuts!

Ugh... from the fake tears, to the sociopathic laughing ... to talking about that "special bond between a Mother and her Child" Sick, pathetic, waste of space.... I wish I could personally take care of Casey Anthony.

May little Caylee rest in peace, and my thoughts are with those who TRULY loved this little girl.

December 18th, 2008, 01:12 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Was it her they found?

December 18th, 2008, 07:07 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Quote:
I just wanted to say my heart has gone out to little Caylee since this all started, and I hope her mother gets the Death Penalty. What kind of monster could do such a thing to their own child.... she is absolutely nuts!

Ugh... from the fake tears, to the sociopathic laughing ... to talking about that "special bond between a Mother and her Child" Sick, pathetic, waste of space.... I wish I could personally take care of Casey Anthony.

May little Caylee rest in peace, and my thoughts are with those who TRULY loved this little girl.[/b]
I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Was it her they found?[/b]
I haven't seen it confirmed any where just tentatively" identified" on most reports. Such a shame.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 19th, 2008, 12:27 AM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So sad someone could do that to a child especially their own child who is so trusting and loving to them. Yet so vunrable to them at the same time!!
I hope the offender is found and tortured for life!

December 19th, 2008, 11:18 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They just confirmed that it was her body. My heart is broken into a million little pieces.
December 19th, 2008, 01:36 PM
colorcky's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Her mother is scum, filth, and just plain heartless. Leaving her baby girl in a trash bag, as if she was nothing... in the woods, for animals to pick at her little body, and water to separate her little bones from each other.... Casey is a sick, pathetic, poor excuse of a human being... I hope she gets the death penalty, and while awaiting her execution has a HORRID, LONELY stay in jail. There are soooo many words I would love to say but won't.... I hope little Caylee can finally be put to rest in peace... with the people who TRULY loved her in life....

December 19th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Jessica!'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jessica! Send a message via Yahoo to Jessica!
I cried. I had tears all day. I've been attached to this story since day one. I am so upset. I feel like I just lost a family member. It upsets me that people are trying to blame the meter reader. How dare you! The "mother" of this child has lied and run the police around in circles since day one... well, day 31 since she waited so long to report her daughter missing. If the meter reader did it, why would Casey lie so much?!

I hate Casey Anthony.

December 19th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
RIP
December 20th, 2008, 02:27 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Very sad. I too cried when I heard the confirmation. That little girl was so precious. I hope that she will be layed to rest very soon. I hope there is a special place in hell for souls like her mother.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 20th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
This story breaks my heart. I was crying the other night when it was on the news that it was her body they found. I can not even imagine why or how someone could do something like this. People like this should no be a loud to have children

Do not mention on FB
December 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Stacey's Avatar Super Star...mom to 6 ♥
Its so sad and heartbreaking that a mother can do that to her child. I just cant comprehend how any human being can do anything so horrible.. It breaks my heart!

December 20th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What a terrible, terrible tragedy
December 25th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Was it her they found?[/b]

I'm glad it was her they found. At least they can figure out what happened now and bury the poor kid.

I honestly half-expected them to come back and say "This isn't Caylee Anthony.... and we don't know who it is... and we're back at square one..." I'm glad it didn't happen that way.

I am a proud member of the United States Air Force

I am a very proud wife of a member of the United States Air Force

We are giving our baby up for adoption because someone
can give him better than we can

My son is due on January 18, 2009 and I love him
more than life</div>"]</span>
December 27th, 2008, 06:25 AM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely don't like the mom, but honestly, I think the grandparents are worse. I saw them on Larry King and just couldn't believe it! At one point they said they knew she was alive because someone had spotted her and watched her for 20 min. Um, hello!!! You call 911 if you see her. Then they said that what they thought was the smell of death was actually rotting food Yeah right. I hope they get some kind of punishment as well.

December 28th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Tracy D's Avatar Member
On the subject of Caylee Anthony. I would like to know more about this utility worker who supposedly saw something in the woods twice this past Summer and then again a few weeks ago. Something with that story just doesn't sit right with me. Don't get me wrong I believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter but I don't think she acted alone and I am beginning to think maybe this utility worker is the missing link......maybe he helped her and is now suffering from a guilty conscience?

</a>

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
December 28th, 2008, 10:34 AM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
On the subject of Caylee Anthony. I would like to know more about this utility worker who supposedly saw something in the woods twice this past Summer and then again a few weeks ago. Something with that story just doesn't sit right with me. Don't get me wrong I believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter but I don't think she acted alone and I am beginning to think maybe this utility worker is the missing link......maybe he helped her and is now suffering from a guilty conscience?[/b]
There are reports on this that came out shortly after she was found. The inspectors never even interviewed him the first time, the second time they didn't go search the area because it was flooded and never followed up. It's the police department or investigators that messed that up, not him. The fact that the guy decided to go out, and report it a 3rd time (this time after finding her) - shows what a pathetic job the investigators did. You know, for all this guy knows - they went out there and looked after he called in the first two times. I would have assumed nothing was found, and not even bothered with a 3rd time.

December 29th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Tracy D's Avatar Member
Quote:
Quote:
On the subject of Caylee Anthony. I would like to know more about this utility worker who supposedly saw something in the woods twice this past Summer and then again a few weeks ago. Something with that story just doesn't sit right with me. Don't get me wrong I believe Casey Anthony murdered her daughter but I don't think she acted alone and I am beginning to think maybe this utility worker is the missing link......maybe he helped her and is now suffering from a guilty conscience?[/b]
There are reports on this that came out shortly after she was found. The inspectors never even interviewed him the first time, the second time they didn't go search the area because it was flooded and never followed up. It's the police department or investigators that messed that up, not him. The fact that the guy decided to go out, and report it a 3rd time (this time after finding her) - shows what a pathetic job the investigators did. You know, for all this guy knows - they went out there and looked after he called in the first two times. I would have assumed nothing was found, and not even bothered with a 3rd time.
[/b]

I have heard conflicting stories. I heard that Police did follow up on the tips left by this guy and nothing was found at the time that is why the tip was closed. I believe this guy had something to do with it. I guess time will tell

</a>

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
January 1st, 2009, 08:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
There are people trying to get a law passed in Caylee Anthony's name. We need 10,000 signatures for the petition. As it stands we have 375... we need more. Please take the time to sign this petition, so what happened to this precious lil angel never again happens to another child. Also please add what else you would like to see happen/added in the law. Thank you!

Here is the link to the petition site:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/caylees-l...rotect-children
January 20th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
hey guys does anybody have any updated info on this? It's so sad when will the trial begin?

January 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
awww,y'all know the grandfather tried to commit suicide? This case is so heartbreaking!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search