Octuplets Mom Spurning Offer Of Free Care?

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2009, 09:20 AM
Dirtroads's Avatar Facta Non Verba
Sorry that I have been gone for so long!!

Don't quite know what I think about this . . .

Free child care?

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
mummy2angel&ray's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly think that she chose to have all those babies so she should take care of them on her own. She gets way too much money and time to spend on herself and it would be a good thing for her to be at home with her kids instead of leaving her mom to babysit all the time.
I think donations of clothes and diapers etc would be great for the babies.. but she should have to live with her decision and suffer the consequences. She's a greedy little ##### who is going to just have to start living in reality...

Thank you HeatherW97 for my siggy

365 days of photos http://stephybean.blog.ca/

February 24th, 2009, 05:06 AM
GinaB's Avatar Ex-Navy Lifetime NRA!
I was watching Entertainment News last night and they were showing previews of an interview with her. The interviewer goes "Are you crazy?" and then it pans to her with this serious music in the background and her deep in thought

February 24th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I read on the bottom a comment that stated Nadya Suleman has admitted to having psychological issues. I don't think that she will harm the children but I fear that the children may be neglected because she has so many of them.

I commend Gloria Allred for making a complaint to DFS. Her decision to have all those children in this economy and in her situation is irresponsible. If she has the money and people to take care of the children....fine, but she doesn't and the ethical decision that was made to put all of those embryos in her was also irresponsible. And when they all implanted and she didn't reduce, that was even more irresponsible.

Now she is looking at million dollar homes and charity from people who themselves are falling on tough times. This is absolutely outrageous.

</div>
February 24th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
sad sad women
February 24th, 2009, 11:05 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I honestly think that she chose to have all those babies so she should take care of them on her own. She gets way too much money and time to spend on herself and it would be a good thing for her to be at home with her kids instead of leaving her mom to babysit all the time.
I think donations of clothes and diapers etc would be great for the babies.. but she should have to live with her decision and suffer the consequences. She's a greedy little ##### who is going to just have to start living in reality...[/b]

I agree. She is selfish. Putting the money issue aside, it is impossible for a single mother to give 14 young children (8 of which are babies) the time and attention they need.

She's a disgusting piece of trash who can't see past the front of her nose.
February 25th, 2009, 06:13 AM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
So the way I read that is if she moves into the "Angel" house that CPS will not come in and take her kids but if she doesn't they will??? I think that is a little odd. I think that if CPS was going to take them...they are going to take them. I think that the really sad part is that there are probably families out there that want children so badly that they would take all 8 of those babies in and be able to afford it and she is just sitting there knowing that the only way that she is going to be able to afford them somewhat is if she relies on the government. Sad.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
February 25th, 2009, 09:24 AM
mswordwiz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I saw a blurb on the news this morning that Octomom is afraid that the hospital will not release the infants to her when they are ready to go home, and they have talked to her about caring for them. they have the right to call in CPS if they do not think that she can care for them. I don't think she can either. I have 3 one month old infants right now (foster mom).
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...rs_hospita.html

Honestly, after reading that this nutjob was shopping for a 1.2 million dollar home this weekend with only 4 bedrooms (hello you have 14 kiddos here and CPS says 2 to a room) and an ungated POOL. I was infuriated.

God bless that organization for trying to help out this whackjob of a mother care for her babies and her other 6 kiddos. I never thought I would say this about Gloria Allred, but good for her for calling CPS!!!!

Brandon 6
Suzanne (1-18-2009)
Kyle & Luke (1-22-2009)

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

Another day, another 72% for the same work, different pay......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search