Imprisoned for student's rape,

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2004, 11:55 AM
alyssasmommy2001
Here is the link:

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.ad...924094909990009
September 24th, 2004, 12:35 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Even though I think its yucky I think they really do love each other. Plus they have 2 kids together and even if they dont get married they do take good care of the kids.

September 24th, 2004, 04:50 PM
zonapellucida
I didn;t even have to read the article ,LOL--he is an adult now right? At least they are raising the kids together????? 9trying to loook on the brighter side)
September 24th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
What gets me about this is it was maybe a year ago he was on one of those news shows suing the school district, having all these psychiatrists testifying that she had pretty much ruined his life, it was the schools fault and they should of stopped her. and now they're getting married. Well that show tieing up the courts was obviously for show.
September 24th, 2004, 06:54 PM
alyssasmommy2001
Quote:
Originally posted by linda11567@Sep 24 2004, 08:07 PM
What gets me about this is it was maybe a year ago he was on one of those news shows suing the school district, having all these psychiatrists testifying that she had pretty much ruined his life, it was the schools fault and they should of stopped her. and now they're getting married. Well that show tieing up the courts was obviously for show.
Thats what i thought about it. I could care less if they get married, but it just seems odd after how he supposedly felt about the situation.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search