Babysitter Accused of Raping Baby Boy

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Babysitter Accused Of Raping Baby Boy

RICHLAND, Wash. - A 17-year-old babysitter is accused of raping a 9-month-old boy in Richland.

The mother told police she had left the baby with a neighbor boy and returned to find the baby injured. He was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Wash.

The Richland teen was booked into the Benton County Juvenile Justice Center.

5/30/2007

-----------------------------------------------------

Crime Library's News Article

-----------------------------------------------------

He is being tried as an adult. And if he is convicted? The sentence is from 92-123 months. No word on the condition of the baby at the present time.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
June 6th, 2007, 08:11 AM
asianmama
that poor baby!!!!! i hope the 17 year old gets a harsher punishment. that is so sad. i wonder how the baby is doing now..
June 6th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
that poor poor baby!
June 6th, 2007, 03:50 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Oh my goodness! That is so sad. I can't believe what people do. I hope the baby is okay. Grrr, I hope that babysitter gets the maximum punishment!

</div>
June 6th, 2007, 05:23 PM
XxTequilaSunrisexX
That is awful and what he did was wrong but at the same time WTH did the mother leave her children with such a person?

I get sick of hearing about how kids are molested by the person parents leave there kids with and they get arrested but yet the parents do not get into trouble.
June 7th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Nina's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Nina
I read about this story last week, but the story I read didn't mention that the child was 9 months old!!! I really hope that baby is doing well and will recover. My heart goes out to the family.

As for that teenager............he'll get his dues when he's in jail. There's nothing worse than a child molester and even murders in jail think so as well. He'll be in Hell, but it will never be enough.

xxx

June 21st, 2007, 07:01 PM
MommyToTwo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommyToTwo Send a message via Yahoo to MommyToTwo
These stories kill me. I just imagine someone harming my child....God help me....what I would do... I pray for that baby. The baby sitter certainly will get what he as coming to him in jail. I just pray it doesn't screw him up even more....which it probably will.... This just makes me so upset.

June 22nd, 2007, 07:19 PM
Story's Avatar French Canadian
Quote:
I get sick of hearing about how kids are molested by the person parents leave there kids with and they get arrested but yet the parents do not get into trouble.[/b]
No wonder why I don't have a babysitter and I'm a SAHM...

Poor baby...
The babysitter deserve to be tortured!

Mom to Maèva (11), Nadjat (9) and Klaus (5)

June 24th, 2007, 09:34 AM
XxTequilaSunrisexX
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Quote:
I get sick of hearing about how kids are molested by the person parents leave there kids with and they get arrested but yet the parents do not get into trouble.[/b]
No wonder why I don't have a babysitter and I'm a SAHM...

Poor baby...
The babysitter deserve to be tortured!
[/b][/quote]

I am not saying in every case the parent should get blamed but in this case if you look at this boys myspace it is very disturbing and I saw on the news that this boy had been in trouble many times.

I am speaking about parents who know that there is something wrong with the person they are leaving there child with for example. My parents left me with my fathers oldest brother who had been in jail, history of drugs and drinking and abuse. Well they had not seen him get into any trouble or do drugs and such in a few months so they thought it would be okay to leave me with him at the age of 5, he ended up molesting me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search