Pregnant Ohio woman goes missing

Forum: In the News

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To In the News LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2007, 03:17 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
FOXNews reports a 9-month pregnant woman from Ohio is missing. Link

According to the article, the woman has a toddler that was found home alone. Investigators believe foul play may be the result for the woman to go missing because of evidence found in the house.

Quote:
The mattress was partially off the bed and the nightstand was knocked over and the lamp was knocked over and somebody had poured bleach all over the floor.[/b]
How sad. She's 9-months pregnant. I really hope they find her.

</div>
June 19th, 2007, 10:49 AM
Snowpeas
That's so sad. I hope they find her soon. And to think about that little toddler saying, 'mommy's crying...mommy's in the rug.' That breaks my heart. It has also taken on new meaning now that I'm expecting a child. There are a lot of crazy people out there!
June 19th, 2007, 04:37 PM
XxTequilaSunrisexX
With what her son is saying I am really sure it is one of those "cut the baby out of the moms stomach" cases. They will probably find her dead somewhere with the baby missing but I really do hope they recover her body and recover the baby and hope the baby is alive.

It is very sad that someone has to do such a horrible and sick thing but then they do it infront of the womens little son, just really sad and sick.

I just found an update and it looks like sadly I was right about it being a "cut the baby out of the moms stomach"case.
http://www.comcast.net/news/national/index.../19/693905.html
June 19th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Colee
This is so sad! I live in Ohio,and not really THAT far from where this happened. I saw on the news tonight that a baby was put on the door step of someone's home in another city in Ohio. It's just very very sad...at least the baby is GOOD

</div>

</blockquote>
June 20th, 2007, 01:20 AM
Quote:
This is so sad! I live in Ohio,and not really THAT far from where this happened. I saw on the news tonight that a baby was put on the door step of someone's home in another city in Ohio. It's just very very sad...at least the baby is GOOD[/b]
It has been confirmed the baby is NOT that of the missing Ohio woman. It's a totally different case now.

</div>
June 20th, 2007, 05:50 AM
XxTequilaSunrisexX
Quote:
Quote:
This is so sad! I live in Ohio,and not really THAT far from where this happened. I saw on the news tonight that a baby was put on the door step of someone's home in another city in Ohio. It's just very very sad...at least the baby is GOOD[/b]
It has been confirmed the baby is NOT that of the missing Ohio woman. It's a totally different case now.
[/b]

According to the news I watched this morning it was not confirmed, they do have not have the results back. All that was said is that a doctor said that this baby was less then 24 hours old which means nothing. The person who took the pregnant woman could have her locked up somewhere and waited for her to give birth rather then cutting the baby out of her
June 20th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Quote:
According to the news I watched this morning it was not confirmed, they do have not have the results back. All that was said is that a doctor said that this baby was less then 24 hours old which means nothing. The person who took the pregnant woman could have her locked up somewhere and waited for her to give birth rather then cutting the baby out of her[/b]
Really? Last night the local news reported there was no connection from the infant girl to the missing Ohio woman. I will have to see if I can find an actual link to see what really is happening!

</div>
June 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
XxTequilaSunrisexX
Quote:
Quote:
According to the news I watched this morning it was not confirmed, they do have not have the results back. All that was said is that a doctor said that this baby was less then 24 hours old which means nothing. The person who took the pregnant woman could have her locked up somewhere and waited for her to give birth rather then cutting the baby out of her[/b]
Really? Last night the local news reported there was no connection from the infant girl to the missing Ohio woman. I will have to see if I can find an actual link to see what really is happening!
[/b]
I do not know what news it was, I am pretty sure it was WJZ or Wbal. I was just flicking threw channels and could not find anything to watch and just settled for the news.

They are reporting on the news today that dogs picked up her scent and lead police to a freshly dug area.
http://wjz.com/national/topstories_story_172060135.html

Just found a update on the baby, according to it the test will not be done until next week
http://wjz.com/national/topstories_story_170182529.html
June 21st, 2007, 10:40 PM
Okay, so I believe that my local news made a mistake and the DNA test has not been done yet. I trust all of the web sites I have visited lately.

Here is an update...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,285356,00.html

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search