OT: How was your Christmas?

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2005, 03:47 PM
mrobinson
I just wanted to thank you all for being here to share with...
I love you girls!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR!!!

edit: So how was your holidays? (we're all here anyway ~ let's get to know each other?)

Mine was good ~ spoiled rotten! My belly grew a couple of inches which will slowly be transferred to hips and ***** within the next couple of days! How about you guys?
December 29th, 2005, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
Mine was good... The kids got entirely too much stuff!!!

I got them a kitten... now they don't care about anything else. I could have saved so much money!!!

Julie

One of my babies I carried in my heart and one I carried under my heart...

Remember... behind every successful mother.. there is a basket of dirty laundry!!!</div>
December 29th, 2005, 08:26 AM
mrobinson
that's awesome!

(Update: I think the transformation to my ***** is complete!)
December 29th, 2005, 02:28 PM
bellebutton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine would have been better if my kids were home, but since we are moving soon I needed the time to clean and get things packed. Plus my wonderful BF is going through some kind of depression where he thinks he needs to drink himself into a bolivian and pass out where ever his head lands, but that's another story!!

December 29th, 2005, 02:32 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Mine would have been better if my kids were home, but since we are moving soon I needed the time to clean and get things packed. Plus my wonderful BF is going through some kind of depression where he thinks he needs to drink himself into a bolivian and pass out where ever his head lands, but that's another story!! [/b]
I'm sorry to hear that... I know I might come off a completely mean but I do understand we're all human... please PM me if you ever want to... My opinions on most of these silly debates are just to pass the time until I get pregnant... not really anything else.. I don't bite in real life. (Well, hard! )
December 29th, 2005, 02:46 PM
bellebutton's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL I never take your debates seriously I know I go on the debates because I need to let off steam when I have to deal with all the poopie heads that drive in the morning. But seriously dont be surprised if I do pm you, I am going through a pretty hard time right now.

December 29th, 2005, 02:48 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
But seriously dont be surprised if I do pm you, I am going through a pretty hard time right now.[/b]
Please do.. I don't want you feel alone.. ever!
December 31st, 2005, 02:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
mine was super but now I have nothing to take my mind off having this baby!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search