Blondes

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2008, 06:28 AM
TeresaMarie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TeresaMarie
Do blonds really "have more fun"?

And how do you know if you have a)never been a blond or b.) have never been a brunette?

I'm not including red/auburn because we ALL know redheads rule
September 4th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyInWaiting Send a message via MSN to LadyInWaiting
LOL Nice one!

I am a strawberry blonde. And I don't consider myself a "fun" person. LOL I was never a bad girl or anything like it. I am too restrained..

September 4th, 2008, 02:34 PM
kwestern's Avatar Coolest Mom Ever
I'm blonde and I'd say I've had/I have a lot of fun (legally of course...lol). Though I think all my red-headed, brunette, etc. friends have had just as much fun as me!

Thank you Kara for my siggy!
September 10th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Alchemist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i wouldnt say you have more fun per se, but you get lots of male attention, especially when you are younger (I used to have long bleached blonde hair). But i like being light brown now, as i feel more natural and it suits me more.......so i am having more fun (albeit with less attention)

Quote:
I'm not including red/auburn because we ALL know redheads rule [/b]
thank heavens my firey redheaded (scoprio) DH doesnt read JM, he would not let me live that one down.

come to think of it, my brother married a redhead too lol
September 13th, 2008, 05:15 AM
$pryNinja's Avatar Zef Fre$ Mom
Send a message via MSN to $pryNinja
lol, I was born a blonde but have since been all the colours in the rainbow, I don't think I've had anymore or less fun because of my hair =) I did find an interesting site on the history of the slogan though, which I found pretty amusing!

Quote:
Up until World War II, a woman who dyed her hair was considered "fast". Hollywood depicted the blonde as being dumb, naughty, and immoral. Because Clairol wanted more women to purchase their home hair dyes and also frequent the beauty salon, they came up with some of the most famous advertising slogans of all time.

DOES SHE OR DOESN'T SHE?

ONLY HER HAIRDRESSER KNOWS FOR SURE!

DO BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN?

IF I'VE ONE LIFE...LET ME LIVE IT AS A BLONDE![/b]
Source

There is no greater power in the universe than the need for
freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot
stand.

October 22nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
aprilmomto3's Avatar Veteran
Heck no blondes don't have more fun! They spend all of their time trying to laugh at the blonde jokes people are alway's telling.

Thanks to aprilmiracle for my beautiful siggy!
October 27th, 2008, 06:52 AM
Proud to be a b*tch!
Send a message via MSN to Mountaincutie
WELL, I'm a natural dirty (no, no not in THAT sense, lol) blonde - have never dyed it and have no intentions of ever doing so. And I'm a blast! And from years of hanging around fellow blondes, I know I'm not biased! B)
October 27th, 2008, 06:53 AM
Proud to be a b*tch!
Send a message via MSN to Mountaincutie
Quote:
Heck no blondes don't have more fun! They spend all of their time trying to laugh at the blonde jokes people are alway's telling.[/b]
I'm always the one TELLING the blonde jokes, which I think people find more amusing than the jokes themselves.
March 31st, 2009, 03:09 PM
momtofaith's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been everything from bleach blond to a medium brown and I can say that I always get allot more attention when I am blond. It's ridiculous but I noticed a serious difference when I went back to blond, people offering to take my cart back for me, opening doors, carrying my groceries, etc.
April 6th, 2009, 01:58 PM
foxfire_ga79
Of course blonds have more fun, our spare time isn't wasted making up jokes about other hair colors! Hehehehehe
I'm naturally blond but have done pretty much every shade of brown. I love being blond best. Everybody told me when I did dark brown that it made me look older.
And yea, lots more attention as a blond.
April 6th, 2009, 04:20 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
My hair's been from white blond to black and every color in between, and I assure you my level of fun has always been constant lol
April 6th, 2009, 08:19 PM
foxfire_ga79
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChild View Post
My hair's been from white blond to black and every color in between, and I assure you my level of fun has always been constant lol
I've been wanting to try black on for size, but I'm very fair skinned and have light blue eyes so I'm scared I'll end up looking like a confused Goth kid who's mad at the world.
I tried red once, but lemme just tell you it takes an act of congress to get red dye back out of blond hair. I'd do it again if it weren't for that.
April 13th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
well actually my hair is black and we have the most fun lol

April 15th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think if it's styled and clean you have more fun.... but dirty mom ponytails are no fun no matter what the color LOL

April 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been both blonde and brunette, and that saying is not true! Redheads have more fun! j/k Your hair color doesn't determine how much fun you have in life, your attitude does!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
April 26th, 2009, 08:39 PM
mikala101505's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well I was blonde when I was a teenager and didn't have a child and no responsibility and I had a ton of fun!!!

Now that I'm brunette with a child and a ton of responsibility I still have fun but its just mellow mommy fun.

April 27th, 2009, 02:20 PM
*AdamsWifey*'s Avatar Veteran
I've been both blonde, dark brown, black, red highlights, etc. Honestly, I have more fun at my current color, brown with highlights, than any other. lol Cause it looks the best on me ! I don't think it's a certain hair color that gets the most attention, I think it's how it looks on you personally that will get you attention. If it looks good on you, and goes with your complexion, you will get attention no matter what.

Wifey to Adam

[IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/june.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/iamachildofgodblinkie.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/final172258001240709033.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/marine2.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/hapmarried.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu43/A****Chelsea/BLscrapbooking3.gif[/IMG]
May 15th, 2009, 09:17 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remeber seeing a study done on this on TV. Blondes got "hit" on more. So if you call that fun, then I guess they have more fun. I'm blonde and I have fun. But I'm a pretty laid back person.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search