Introduce Yourselves!

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2009, 06:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to LadyInWaiting Send a message via MSN to LadyInWaiting
Hello! I'm Sarah (22) wife to Alex(22) and we are the parents of Eleanor Rose (7-5-06) and Silas Alexander (12-14-08)

February 2nd, 2009, 08:20 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am Katey, wife to Eric, future mother to Renley or Milo, whoever gets conceived first!! (If only sibling rivalry worked in utero, I'd be in maternity clothes in no time after that statement!)

February 2nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
I'm Courtney. I have a 3 year old daughter named Julia, and a husband who would flick me if I posted his age named Dmitry I'm a research intern at Johns Hopkins, and am applying to doctoral programs in neuropsychopharmacology/neuropsychoimmunology. I like to debate religion
February 3rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to melkissa2004 Send a message via Yahoo to melkissa2004
I'm Melissa. I've been with my DH, Jordan, for about 3 years now and we have our one and only kiddo- Kaley. She was born 11/15/07. We are done with kiddos. I'm currently a SAHM and I help take care of my mom who has 4 non-curable movement disorders and my dad who has terminal lung cancer. DH is finishing up school this summer to be an accountant. We live in north Florida. I'm not a good debater but I love doing it! I have learned SO MANY new things. There's even been a few things I've changed my mind on even though I swore I NEVER would. The girls ( and guys on the religion debates ) here are awesome and I think everyone stays pretty respectful to each other.

February 4th, 2009, 03:50 PM
I_Run_with_Scissors
Im Bree im 21, im from Ontario DBF is Gino and hes 30 and we are TTC #1
February 26th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi. I'm Lee Ann (28), DH is Matt. We are also working on getting me impregnated.

</div>
March 1st, 2009, 01:50 PM
HappyHippy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Jenn, 24. Wife to Brian, 24, and mommy to Hunter, 20 months 7-2-07.
March 23rd, 2009, 05:13 AM
.:fearless:.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Amanda, Im 28, a proud single mommy and live in Ohio. I have 3 kiddo's Ethan will be 9 June 13, DD Toryn will be 4 June 18th and DS Julian just turned 1 on Feb 8th. I work with kids that have autism and love it so so so much
April 13th, 2009, 05:26 PM
SaraBaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SaraBaby Send a message via MSN to SaraBaby Send a message via Yahoo to SaraBaby
Hi! I'm Sara, due with Olivia Brooke May 3, 2009.

April 13th, 2009, 05:46 PM
foxfire_ga79
I'm Rebecca, 30 SAHM. DH is Tim, 41 (LMAO!!! I tease him all the time) and a fire captain. From Georgia. Used to was a vol firefighter, vol and paid EMT.
2 kids from my first marriage, BJ turns 11 4-14 and Cammie is 6 her birthday is 10-18. Together Tim and I have Timmy, who turns 4 on 5-2. We're trying for #4 and I'm panicking that it hasn't happened yet, but I guess he's enjoying himself. Go figure. lol
I am now building a small family farm. We have horses, dairy goats, and chickens. I'm trying very hard to go green, but I'm not too good at it yet. *Sigh*
Nice to meet ya'lls!
April 15th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Tara(30). My DH Mike(40) and I have 8 kids. Christian(15 yrs, my step son), Michael(11), Devon(10), Nicholas(5), Kiera(will be 4 next month), Joshua(19 months), Isabel and Sebastian(7 months). We were post vasectomy surprised with baby #9, due in October.

April 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to april2
hey im april SAHM to conner 3 and shelby who will be 2 in may..
May 1st, 2009, 01:07 AM
Cheet_oh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Angela here, full time student, looking to either be a curator or an elementary school teacher (possibly special education).

DH is Doug, 28 DS; Steven 15 and Sebastian 13 and DD; Yaasmina 9 and expecting Ava 8/16/09

I like to play devil's advocate to round out debates....

(Angela - 37) (Doug - 32)

(Steven - 20) (Sebastian - 18) (Mina - 13) (Ava - 4) (Aria - 1)

May 19th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Gina1978's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Im Gina Im 31 years old and married to Alfonso who is 32.We have 3 kids,Ivan (12),Amalia (almost 10) and our baby girl who just turned one in may.
Im English but live in mallorca (a small island on the coast of Spain) and although I LOVE to debate,my crappy English (yes,Im actually losing my english! lol) makes me a crappy debater! lol.
I try my best though

Thank you SO much for my new siggy Julia (Julka)!

May 23rd, 2009, 01:43 AM
Gray Sea
I am Gracie.
I have been married for almost 7 years.
I am 27.
I have 2 daughters Caliah (Ka-lee-ah) and Avelina.
I used to suck at debates back in school, and I haven't gotten any better...but something about putting it in writing makes me feel more secure about it! I can express myself better.
I am here mostly to gain some knowledge, and to see what people think. I like diversity, and I don't like to think sternly about a subject. I have an open mind, just don't be rude to me about your ideals, and opinions, don't shove anything down my throat and we're good...

Last edited by Gray Sea; May 23rd, 2009 at 01:45 AM.
June 4th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Fan of learning
Send a message via Yahoo to One Frugal Mom
Hello everyone,

I am Molly (38), wife to Rick (51). I have 5 kids, although technically three are not biologically mine I still claim them. Heather (23), Jennifer (21), Donny (19), Ian (will be 10 on 6/26), and Ainsley (8).

I was a SAHM for 8 years, but have not gone back to school full time and work part time as a substitute teacher.

Although I am not good at it, I do like the debate boards.
June 4th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am Katey (soon to be 26), Dh is Eric, 26, and we are four weeks pregnant with our first, and I am a nervous wreck!

I love the debate boards, even though the past few days I have been too tired to think.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search