strip clubs?

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2005, 12:58 PM
MomOfXavierAndGabby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not without me!

]

July 4th, 2005, 02:50 PM
megan
i would want to go to, it would just make me feel better, even though he wouldn't do anything, it would just make me feel better and i wouldn't wonder. lol
July 4th, 2005, 03:14 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope. dh has never been one to like strip clubs, hey, some guys don't, and if he did want to go, I would wonder what I wasn't doing right at home. I don't see any reason for him to go and personally I think it's kind of degrading to women

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
July 4th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Sour Amaretto's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Sour Amaretto
He used to go to them before me and he has been to a few since we've been together..I would like to go to see what its all about but he looks at that as his time to relax..Whatever...thats why hes only been like 3 times!?!

Wife to: J
Mommy to:
Minion 1 2*3*05
Minion 2 6*3*08
Minion 3 7*22*11
Minion 4 7*30*12
Minion 5 due 9/20/13
July 4th, 2005, 10:11 PM
dingledine's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to dingledine Send a message via Yahoo to dingledine
I let my man go to one, although I didn't really WANT him to go, for a friends bachelor party. I totally trust my DH, so well. PLUS, I used to work at a joint and I know that the girls that perform at strip clubs think the men are trash, stupid trash at that.

Jewelry for yourself, or for a friend. Breastfeeding aides, beautiful bracelets, earings and more.

Store.beadsarebeautiful.com
July 6th, 2005, 05:19 PM
lovebug's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like going with if he's gonna go. It's alot of fun. It's not degrading. Thease woman choose to do thid like we choose any other job they want to be gawked at and they like the attention and it feeds some of their habits so they don't care. I would've done it if I were 18, childless and had a decent body. It's amazing money. Anyway If he want's to go that's fine He's comming home to me anyway.

Nadya mom to Mya 7-1-00 GF to Lars <3
July 7th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My cousin's ex BF of a year went behind her back to one and slept with a striper who has an STD, and gave it to her [treatable, but not curable]. Therefor, the second I find out he goes to one i'll kick his *butt*. However, I don't think he'd go behind my back and sleep with somebody. He only jokes about going to them to make me mad. That, and my cousin's ex, isn't a very "mature" individual [what can you expect of an 18 yr old guy ::rolls eyes:: never have I seen a guy actually mature until they are at least in there 20s].
July 7th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to playwithlights Send a message via Yahoo to playwithlights
he can only go if i go. eventhough i trust him. i just dont trust other girls

</div>
July 9th, 2005, 01:18 PM
winnowill's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boyfriend and I go to them together. Nothing happens and nothing is offered (like going home with you) by the strippers if you go to the right ones. All of the clubs that I have ever been to (well I haven't been to many) have a no hands rule. And also if one is caught going home with a customer they are fired.

July 18th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Super Mommy
James and I have gone to strip clubs before. I don't really care if James goes -- as he says, you can read the menu, just eat at home lol.
Baby #3 on the way!</span></div>
July 18th, 2005, 08:18 PM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to EmilysMommy04
oh Sure i will let my hubby go as soon as he gives me divorce papers lol.
He doesnt need to be in a sleezy place like that. I know some strippers and let me tell you they had a batcheler party once and she didnt care that the guy was getting married the next day she slept with him. Alot of the girls are sleezy some just got in the wrong place. If my hubby wants a stripper he can have me lol oh ill stip for him but he doesnt have enough money to make me lol j/k. I dont like those places and i would never go to see male strippers my hubby does it for me.

July 19th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KCM@Jul 18 2005, 01:23 PM
James and I have gone to strip clubs before. I don't really care if James goes -- as he says, you can read the menu, just eat at home lol.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

The thought of my dh going to a strip club, then coming home and having sex with me just grosses me out, I'm sorry, just mho.

July 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
Jasonsmommy's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally posted by LouLouMom+Jul 19 2005, 09:00 AM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-KCM
Quote:
@Jul 18 2005, 01:23 PM
The thought of my dh going to a strip club, then coming home and having sex with me just grosses me out, I'm sorry, just mho.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]
After reading all of these it would gross me out too!!
July 22nd, 2005, 07:02 PM
Veteran
I wouldn't have to let him. He would never want to go. He has no need to look at drugged out, skinny, skanky women that have no respect for themselves. A man that watches a naked stranger dance is only thinking very nasty thoughts. Plus, who would want to be with a man that doesn't feel she is good enough for him and has to go see strangers naked in order to get off once he gets back home. eww!

A comment to the person up above that stated that there is a no hands rule and the strippers are fired if they leave with a customer...ummmm....hello! it really has nothing to do with a man trying to sleep with a stripper. What about the fact that he just feels the need to see other women and can't be 100% satisfied at home? IMO if a man is truly satisfied with his wife/SO then he shouldn't need anything from another woman, touching or not. Plus, what about the men that watch this crap and go rape women and kill them? That happens very often too. It's a scary thought.
July 23rd, 2005, 05:48 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by mommyangie@Jul 22 2005, 09:02 PM
A comment to the person up above that stated that there is a no hands rule and the strippers are fired if they leave with a customer...ummmm....hello! it really has nothing to do with a man trying to sleep with a stripper. What about the fact that he just feels the need to see other women and can't be 100% satisfied at home? IMO if a man is truly satisfied with his wife/SO then he shouldn't need anything from another woman, touching or not. Plus, what about the men that watch this crap and go rape women and kill them? That happens very often too. It's a scary thought.
[/quote]

I see your point, mommyangie.

And to everyone who didn't like my post above, I am not a **** or anything -- I am just young and I never felt a problem with going to the strip clubs when the opportunity arose before. Maybe next time I'll reconsider.
Baby #3 on the way!</span></div>
July 28th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Veteran
DH has been a few times in the 10 years we have been together, for bachlor parties. He thinks that they are a waste of money. He would rather sit at a sports bar with his buddys and have a few drinks. In my town, we have a nationally rated strip club and the girls there are classy, and very very pretty. DH and I went once together, for fun, and I got hit on more than him! ha ha ha

t
July 28th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mommyangie@Jul 22 2005, 10:02 PM
I wouldn't have to let him. He would never want to go. He has no need to look at drugged out, skinny, skanky women that have no respect for themselves. A man that watches a naked stranger dance is only thinking very nasty thoughts. Plus, who would want to be with a man that doesn't feel she is good enough for him and has to go see strangers naked in order to get off once he gets back home. eww!

[/quote]
Yup...you said it best girl...I don't care how much $$ you make...no one grows up with the dream of wanting to take their clothes off in front of strangers. I don't see how it's any different than prostitution. What kind of self esteem do you have if it's okay for your husband to look at other naked women, and be aroused by it? (b/c if you think they don't get turned on, you're lying to yourself) I just don't get it. If I'm not good enough for my dh, he can leave. btw...I wouldn't put the words "classy" and "stripper" in the same sentence.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search