Charmed

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2007, 02:56 PM
Pure Innocence
This is my "what's one thing ppl don't usually know about you?" answer. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Charmed!!! I'm not one of those crazy obsessive fans, but I watch every episode they play during the day and I want the entire collection LOL!

Who is with me on being nerdy?!?! lol
February 21st, 2007, 03:05 PM
paganempath
I love Charmed too! I am so in love with Holly Marie Combs. Oh, what I wouldn't give to look like that. I only have the first season on DVD though. Right now, I'm amassing all of the seasons of Buffy one at a time so my DVD money goes to that.
February 21st, 2007, 03:50 PM
Mia&Mattea'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate Charmed DH loves it I only hate it for one reason I can't stand the way they talk. Did anyone ever notice the don't open their mouth when they talk? The keep their teeth clamped shut Its just strange to me.

Kourtney Mom to Mia 1-7-06
& Mattea 1-20-08
February 21st, 2007, 04:48 PM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
I hate Charmed DH loves it I only hate it for one reason I can't stand the way they talk. Did anyone ever notice the don't open their mouth when they talk? The keep their teeth clamped shut Its just strange to me.[/b]
what? lol hahah that is so funny LOL!!

My mother looks like Holly, and I look like my mother, but I don't think I look like holly....lol. Weird. Holly and my mother look a lot alike though.
February 21st, 2007, 05:01 PM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with ya! I started watching it last year when I was on bedrest and got hooked, and in turn got DH hooked. We both loved Cole, too! For a present last year DH went on Ebay and bought seasons 1-7 for me on DVD. We didn't realize they were all burned DVDs, but I guess we should have caught on to that since the price was so low. But they're good quality, and we're now in season 6. I can't wait for the episodes when Piper and Leo get back together. It's driving me crazy that they're apart!

Ok, now I've gone to far. See! I told you I'm a nerd, too!! lol

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

February 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
I'm with ya! I started watching it last year when I was on bedrest and got hooked, and in turn got DH hooked. We both loved Cole, too! For a present last year DH went on Ebay and bought seasons 1-7 for me on DVD. We didn't realize they were all burned DVDs, but I guess we should have caught on to that since the price was so low. But they're good quality, and we're now in season 6. I can't wait for the episodes when Piper and Leo get back together. It's driving me crazy that they're apart!

Ok, now I've gone to far. See! I told you I'm a nerd, too!! lol[/b]
haha that is cute! My sister watches too and she thought she knew more than me, so I pulled up a quick charmed game online and after my turn she was like "ok, i'm not playing..." lol!!
February 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
used to watch it years ago, now my Mom is hooked watching all the reruns.
February 22nd, 2007, 10:39 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
I like the show...but wouldn't call it a "favorite". I am obsessed with X-Files though. I think I have every episode taped. Haven't gotten the DVD collection. Need to.

February 23rd, 2007, 08:49 AM
Morwen's Avatar Regular
Ha ha ha... When me and my finance first started dating that is all we watched when we would hang out at his place... he had downloaded (before it was illegal) seasons 1-7 and we watched at least 2-3 episodes a night... We watched it so much I actually dreamed I was a sister once..

how is that for being uber nerdy??

*lol*

The show is great and I cried at the end of the series finale, but they ended it well... almost perfect in my mind.

~
February 28th, 2007, 08:24 AM
syncere
Im a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE charmed fan too.. Whenever those marathons are on Im glued to the tv until its over.. Its a shame that they took the show off the air now though.. DH wanted to get me the whole set but I couldnt see paying that much money for those dvd's..
February 28th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
Im a HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE charmed fan too.. Whenever those marathons are on Im glued to the tv until its over.. Its a shame that they took the show off the air now though.. DH wanted to get me the whole set but I couldnt see paying that much money for those dvd's..[/b]
I'm waiting for it to go down a little bit and either get it for mother's day or my bday, but I'm SO getting it.

I figured out why it got cancled (at least why I think it did). Holly was pregnant and had her son in October 06, they stopped filming in May 06......I don't think they could write Holly being pregnant again into the script.

They took Charmed off on Fridays at 3 & 4....my whole weekend is amiss now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search