Advice and goodies to share?

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2007, 10:16 AM
tevinsangel
So, share your must have knowledge on anything and everything!! It can be from what makes your hair shine to what you use to make your bathroom sparkle!
Here's my lil tidbit.....if you have rough feet, there is a little product that works wonders for them and it's sold in your local Wal-mart pet department or even Wal-greens. Bag Balm works wonders overnight, you slather it on those puppies and put a pair of old socks on and woola!! in the morning your feet are so soft. Now if you have really rough feet (like muwah) then you will have to do it for a few nights. Also, this little green can of wonder cures terrible diaper rash. My DD once had a bad reaction to amoxicillan (diaper rash like you would not believe) and the pharmacist told me to smear some of this on her little bum and I kid you not, the next morning, it was completely healed and gone. Do your udders hurrrt? Try some bag balm today!!
June 26th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Ms.Michelle
Tips? Hmm... I'll have to think of something as it goes!
June 26th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Tofu Bacon
I make my own environmentally- friendly version of Soft Scrub by sprinking baking soda on whatever I want to srub, squirt some dawn in a wet sponge and have at it.
June 26th, 2007, 03:17 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Quote:
So, share your must have knowledge on anything and everything!! It can be from what makes your hair shine to what you use to make your bathroom sparkle!
Here's my lil tidbit.....if you have rough feet, there is a little product that works wonders for them and it's sold in your local Wal-mart pet department or even Wal-greens. Bag Balm works wonders overnight, you slather it on those puppies and put a pair of old socks on and woola!! in the morning your feet are so soft. Now if you have really rough feet (like muwah) then you will have to do it for a few nights. Also, this little green can of wonder cures terrible diaper rash. My DD once had a bad reaction to amoxicillan (diaper rash like you would not believe) and the pharmacist told me to smear some of this on her little bum and I kid you not, the next morning, it was completely healed and gone. Do your udders hurrrt? Try some bag balm today!![/b]
lol Bag Balm is for humans, not animals!!! I asked my Walgreens pharmacy person, just in case, because they stock it alongside all the other skin products, but it doesn't say anything about humans on it! I use it on Julia aaaall the time, because lanolin is fantastic for her skin!

OH MY GOSH MY PHARMACIST LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN USING THAT FOR MONTHS ON JULIA!
June 26th, 2007, 03:53 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Bag Balm is just Lanolin, which also goes under the name of Lansinoh, you breastfeeding mommies know what THAT is! I use it as chapstick, on my cracked feet, on my dry hands, and of course on my sore nips! The stuff works wonders. Love it, love it, love it!!!

June 26th, 2007, 09:09 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Dryer sheets are my favorite thing ever! You can put them in the bottom of a trashcan if it gets stinky. I sometimes slip them in my DH's shoes after he takes the off and they are smelly. They are great to put in with clothes that you are packing away for awhile. They are great for getting rid of static when used in the dryer. I sometimes rub them on the seat of my car in the winter because I always build up electricity and then get shocked when I get out of the car.

July 5th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Tofu Bacon
Oh, I can't resist

http://www.thebachelorguy.com/34-uses-for-...ing-thirst.html

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search