Wedding Pics

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2007, 06:26 PM
CJMOM209
The thread about Bridezillas and the thread for Hoorahfly really got me thinking I would love to see everyones wedding pics...there are so many beautiful ladies on here and I'm sure you all looked gorgeous on your wedding day! I'll share a few of mine!

Note on last one: really drunk we are!!!!
June 28th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Ms.Michelle
awesome pic! Oh man.. I would love to share mine but I got married in 1996. I don't have any scanned.
June 28th, 2007, 08:03 PM
CJMOM209
Quote:
awesome pic! Oh man.. I would love to share mine but I got married in 1996. I don't have any scanned.[/b]

Bummer...would have loved to see them! I love looking at wedding pics...I'm strange I guess!
June 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
donomama
Wow CJMOM - you look beautiful. I'm going to scan a couple of mine in right now. (Can you tell I don't have much going on right now?)
June 28th, 2007, 08:29 PM
donomama
Ok, here I am. Some of you others better post, so I don't feel silly. This is 8 years ago, next week is our anniversary!!!

June 28th, 2007, 08:49 PM
CJMOM209
Thanks...you are so sweet! You look great...I love your hair down! I'm so glad you posted!
June 29th, 2007, 05:50 AM
donomama
Thanks, that's nice of you. I hated my hair for my wedding. I went in for highlights and a "trim" a couple of weeks before, and the woman all but shaved my head. It was too short to wear up.
June 29th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Ms.Michelle
June 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

June 29th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like its all I have on my computer so its all I posted when I first got here... you guys are probably sick of it!
I love Jess' wedding pics.. so pretty!

ok ok I"ll do it just so others will post theirs

where we got married

putting together flower arrangments the night before.. it was pretty late!

getting dressed.. gotta hold em up!

Wedding party... NO I didnt make the best man wear that, he picked it out himself!

I've got a happy momma

did anyone else do bridal portraits? its a big southern thing...I took like 200 or more, so here are just a small few

June 29th, 2007, 09:39 AM
girl you can always have a big celebration.. dh and I plan on renewing and doing it just as big as our wedding (which ok was really not big at all!)

June 29th, 2007, 09:49 AM
*Aspen*
I CANNOT WAIT FOR OUR FAMILY WEDDING! I'm so jealous looking at all these pics LOL! You girls are have lovely wedding photos!
June 29th, 2007, 09:53 AM
well we can't wait for your pics!!!!!!

June 29th, 2007, 10:04 AM
*Aspen*
Quote:
well we can't wait for your pics!!!!!![/b]
Don't hold your breath, it won't be for years. It will happen when we are done having children.
June 29th, 2007, 10:24 AM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
girl you can always have a big celebration.. dh and I plan on renewing and doing it just as big as our wedding (which ok was really not big at all!)[/b]
We plan to do that on our anniversary....I just don't know which one! 2 year, 3 year, or maybe 10 year!

I did go to David's Bridal and try on dresses and took pics. I'll post them when I get home, I don't have them on my work computer!
[/b]

I think you looked lovely in the dress you wore! Very beautiful!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search