Real names

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2007, 06:14 PM
~Faith~
Please don't use your first "real" name in chat, ladies. This is just a friendly reminder from your neighborhood watch. I've decided my real name is not Faith, you can kindly address me as Mrs. Smith. Now google that and see what you get!
July 4th, 2007, 09:04 PM
LaceyMommy2B
im so consurd.. are we gonna have to take this to PM's <strike>Faith</strike> Mrs. Smith? im so consurd about your last "chat" posts..do we have a mole? some one leaking info out? am i gonna have to eat someone for running their mouth?
July 4th, 2007, 09:06 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm consurd too, Lacey. I mean... Mrs. Jones. I've missed a couple of chats and now I don't know what the heck is going on.

I thought chat was for comparing boob size and talking about which actors we'd like to sleep with?

July 4th, 2007, 09:34 PM
~Faith~
No leakage that I know of. Just some behind the backs whispering.
July 4th, 2007, 09:41 PM
~Faith~
Well, CeCe....if that is your real name, you should be very consurddddd....muahahah!
July 4th, 2007, 09:42 PM
donomama
<strike>My real name is David and I'm really a man.</strike>

Oops, was that out loud?
July 4th, 2007, 09:44 PM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
Well, CeCe....if that is your real name, you should be very consurddddd....muahahah![/b]
No my REAL name is actually reminiscent of an old bitter bag! Cecelia! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I go by 'Cece'... Shhh...don't tell anyone!
Quote:
<strike>My real name is David and I'm really a man.</strike>Oops, was that out loud?[/b]
Are you trying to steal my son's identity?!?
[/b]

I am your son. Come check on me in the other room, Mommy.

(Oh, and I'm a much better typer than you too!)
July 4th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oooh missing out on info!!

<strike>i'm actually a transvestite crossdresser living in Australia with midgets</strike>

my name is dave

July 4th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Cereal Killer's Avatar I'm climbin' in yo window
*raising hand* I'm the mole.

I wasn't tattling Faith, I was teasing her on the phone and saying that we were talking about her in chat. I was laughing about Lacey YELLING "WHO'S XXXXXXXXXX????" and she asked who said her name. I told her that I had, but that Faith knew her name too, so I didn't think anything of it.
She told me she PMed you about it, earlier. Don't be upset with her, it's my fault. I know that she is very private and protective of any, possibly, identifying information and I disregarded that fact in the chat room.

I am sorry.

July 5th, 2007, 07:16 AM
~Faith~
Quote:
*raising hand* I'm the mole.

I wasn't tattling Faith, I was teasing her on the phone and saying that we were talking about her in chat. I was laughing about Lacey YELLING "WHO'S XXXXXXXXXX????" and she asked who said her name. I told her that I had, but that Faith knew her name too, so I didn't think anything of it.
She told me she PMed you about it, earlier. Don't be upset with her, it's my fault. I know that she is very private and protective of any, possibly, identifying information and I disregarded that fact in the chat room.

I am sorry.[/b]
Hey, it's cool. I'm a very upfront person, if someone sees me do something that is "iffy" I don't mind being called on it. I honestly wouldn't have even remembered her name at all if I hadn't been cleaning out my emails from her and deleting them (saw her name on them the other day). Otherwise I would have been like.."I think it starts with a K" lol. I know about paranoia on the internet, I don't think I've ever even posted a pic of my kids, but the first name paranoia thing threw me off for a second. No hard feelings.
July 5th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
TOTALLY consurd right now

July 5th, 2007, 07:11 PM
Veteran
My name is Laura. Feel free to call me by that. There are lots of Laura's in the world. That is all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search