Took a trip to Annapolis

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2007, 04:37 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
What a cute little city! I don't think I'd want to live there - too congested with people, and the harbor SMELLS so bad! lol But it was a fun trip, we're actually a lot closer than I thought. It didn't take us more than 15 minutes to get there!

Playing with our comforter lol It's so fluffy, she likes to jump on it like a pile of leaves!

Sharing

Do you notice a trend? lol

Writing down our Blues Clues

Me and Jules on our way to Annapolis. The small people always get stuck in the backseat!!!! My BIL and FIL are visiting.

Me and Jules again, some sort of state house behind us in the distance

The coolest freakin' houses EVER! Even better than San Fran!

Julia listens to Kunte Kinte tell a story...backwards lol

My sexy husband

The harbor

Me and Dmitry

It's hard to tell in this picture, but Julia looks SO much like DH's side of the family and absolutely nothing like mine! That's DH on the left, FIL in the middle, BIL on the right.

July 5th, 2007, 07:10 PM
donomama
Oh, Julia looks so cute in thost pics! And you two are such a hot couple!!!

I love Annapolis too. Doesn't Liz (Lotus86) live there? Did you go to Buddy's for crab? Mmmmm.... Now I want to go to annapolis!
July 5th, 2007, 08:03 PM
I'm allergic to shellfish! lol I just developed the allergy like, 8 months ago, so no more crab for me! It was raining the first half we were there, though, and then ridiculously muggy and hot the second half! It was fun though, I'd totally go again, especially with more money lol
July 6th, 2007, 08:33 AM
lotus86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lotus86 Send a message via Yahoo to lotus86
I do live here! Wow, that's so weird! I avoid downtown like the plague during the summer, lol, there's WAY too many people! I bet DF saw you, was this on the weekend or during the week? He works downtown and walks down to the docks couple times a day to get coffee and food.

And, Tiffany, f you want good crabs, you want to go to Cantler's Riverside, NOT Buddy's!!
July 6th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Too funny! We were there yesterday, so Thursday!
July 6th, 2007, 11:02 AM
donomama
Quote:
I do live here! Wow, that's so weird! I avoid downtown like the plague during the summer, lol, there's WAY too many people! I bet DF saw you, was this on the weekend or during the week? He works downtown and walks down to the docks couple times a day to get coffee and food.

And, Tiffany, f you want good crabs, you want to go to Cantler's Riverside, NOT Buddy's!![/b]
Thanks for the tips. I love Buddys, but if there is someplace that the local girl says is better, I'll definitely try it out!
July 6th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Ms.Michelle
It this ever a cool thread! I love these pics ~ you and your family are so stinkin cute! Annapolis? Looks like a beautiful place ~ I love those houses too. I was actually thinking of a ship when I first seen the thread! (Stupid scubadiver in me.)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search