2 Future Debate Ho's!

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We do know each other! This is Kyle (kking) and I at our Master's graduation in May 2004. It was a good day for both of us, it put an end to a lot of crap! We were pretty happy! I'm 3rd from the left, Kyle is 4th from the left. This was our MFT class, a total of 5 people.

Kyle is 3rd from the left and I'm 5th from the left (I look like CRAP in this picture).

Just the two of us!

Us during graduation....sorry about the red-eye, I'm too lazy to fix it!

This is a nice memory! Me and another of our classmates snuck out early and eventually Kyle and someone else snuck out early, so this was after I saw she had snuck out too. We're hugging! Yeah, we know, we're cute!

July 10th, 2007, 08:38 AM
donomama
I love that! You guys look great!
July 10th, 2007, 08:46 AM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I AM going to kill you for posting that one (3rd one down) where I look like a chipmunk! J/K good times. It was Irma who started the sneaking out. She was like, "Ok, I'm done with this, let's get out of here."

I miss Irma.

July 10th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I AM going to kill you for posting that one (3rd one down) where I look like a chipmunk! J/K good times. It was Irma who started the sneaking out. She was like, "Ok, I'm done with this, let's get out of here."

I miss Irma. [/b]

At least you knew how to wear your graduation cap! I look foolish! And you don't look like a chipmunk, I actually thought that was a good pic of you! Here is a pic of Irma and Emma, I miss her too. We don't talk nearly as much now. (Notice her broken wrist)

July 10th, 2007, 08:57 AM
All I know is the smile on my face is saying "I never, ever have to see Tara again!" Even today, when I think about never seeing Tara again, I still get that same smile.

ETA: How did Irma break her wrist??

July 10th, 2007, 08:59 AM
kadydid
How CUTE!!! Future debate ho's!!
July 10th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
All I know is the smile on my face is saying "I never, ever have to see Tara again!" Even today, when I think about never seeing Tara again, I still get that same smile.

ETA: How did Irma break her wrist??[/b]
Yeah, Emma actually met Tara, Jaymie, Brandi, Matt (I love Matt) and Bethany too. I didn't want to take my camera into FSA though but I would have liked to get a pic of her and Bethany. I get that same smile, especially when I visit and I can LEAVE knowing that if I go back it is because I choose to and once Bethany stops working there, I'll never go back. Irma was walking her friends dog, when another dog (who wasn't on a leash) attacked the dog she was walking and she lost her balance and fell on her wrist. Don't you love how we have hijacked this thread for a walk down memory lane?
July 10th, 2007, 09:16 AM
I am surprised that Tara didn't kidnap Emma to her gingerbread house in the woods and try to stuff her in an oven.
Emma's good must have balanced out Tara's evil.

I cannot believe that FSA met Emma and I haven't yet!! Booooo!!! Time for a trip to Lafayette.

July 10th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I am surprised that Tara didn't kidnap Emma to her gingerbread house in the woods and try to stuff her in an oven.
Emma's good must have balanced out Tara's evil.

I cannot believe that FSA met Emma and I haven't yet!! Booooo!!! Time for a trip to Lafayette.[/b]
I would freakin' LOVE that! Jim and I keep talking about heading up to Chicago (I so want to go back to the Shedd Aquarium) and I planned on letting you know if we ever do, figured maybe the 5 of us could meet for dinner or lunch or something! We are only about 2-2.5 hours away from one another, it's not really that far!
July 10th, 2007, 11:19 AM
~Faith~
I get that same smile on my face when I think about Tara too. BAHAHAHAH. Just kidding! I couldn't resist! Good pics and interesting convo hee hee
July 10th, 2007, 12:39 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh man this one made me tear up a bit.. i REALLLLLLLLLY miss my MFT group from Indiana. we were so close, and you guys know that you really really bond with your classmates. You are in the same classes, struggling through practicum/internship, working through your other jobs and marriage and UGH! its alot.. those people were really a big part of my life
can I post mine?

July 10th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
oh man this one made me tear up a bit.. i REALLLLLLLLLY miss my MFT group from Indiana. we were so close, and you guys know that you really really bond with your classmates. You are in the same classes, struggling through practicum/internship, working through your other jobs and marriage and UGH! its alot.. those people were really a big part of my life
can I post mine?[/b]

Sure! Go ahead! I would like to see them! Get them join JM while you are at it!
July 10th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I've tried to get one of them (she is due with twins) but the other isnt even thinking about kids

July 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM
ok here are a few of mine!
This is my crew (or those still around that hadnt moved)

Me, my dh and my FAVE professor

July 10th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Ms.Michelle
Aww! I love all the pics!

You girls are pretty funny about classmates. I think it's really sweet though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search