Lauren

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2007, 09:17 AM
kadydid
Well you and your dh get a cookie cause it is "kinda" dirty!
July 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM
donomama
I took Avery to McDonalds this week (bad mommy!) and her happy meal toy was a Copter Launcher! I couldn't stop laughing!
July 11th, 2007, 10:44 AM
donomama
You're going to have to ask her yourself!
July 11th, 2007, 11:49 AM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's dirty. I don't know if we're allowed to say on here.

July 11th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Ms.Michelle

Oh.. it's worth it!
July 11th, 2007, 12:12 PM
~Faith~
All I can say is her DH is not alone in "flying" one of these special "birds" Ahhhh..such a sight early in the morning!
July 11th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ok i'm back! i have a lot of threads to catch up on....

well first this is incentive to join the chats.. you learn all kinds of information! I should probably pm you this, but for the sake of other people probably wanting to know..
men seem to like to do dumb, silly things with their genitalia.. stretch it, pull it, tuck it (I guess to look like women?!?!?), or wave it around,quickly in a circle reminiscent of a helicopter blade.. the girls named it the wanger copter on the chats one night, and the blinkie was thus made!

I bet money your hubby has tried it! if he hasnt, ask him!

July 11th, 2007, 04:42 PM
yeah flying the "wanger copter" is even funnier if he does it with his hands behind his head, with full hip swinging action engaged.. its the best!

July 11th, 2007, 06:07 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
yeah flying the "wanger copter" is even funnier if he does it with his hands behind his head, with full hip swinging action engaged.. its the best![/b]
OMG! I thought MY dh was the only weirdo that does that?!

July 11th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Oh i can promise women would be more creative with our wangs if we had them.. instant purse racks ladies! it makes parties and clubs so much easier! just get a wang purse holder

July 12th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
ok i'm back! i have a lot of threads to catch up on....

well first this is incentive to join the chats.. you learn all kinds of information! I should probably pm you this, but for the sake of other people probably wanting to know..
men seem to like to do dumb, silly things with their genitalia.. stretch it, pull it, tuck it (I guess to look like women?!?!?), or wave it around,quickly in a circle reminiscent of a helicopter blade.. the girls named it the wanger copter on the chats one night, and the blinkie was thus made!

I bet money your hubby has tried it! if he hasnt, ask him![/b]
I just went and asked my husband. He said he never has done that. I told him I read about it on JM. He told me to stay off the computer! BTW, I asked him to try it out..
July 12th, 2007, 05:20 PM
RahRah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RahRah Send a message via Yahoo to RahRah
I actually asked SO earlier today if he knew what a Wanger Coptor was, because he was in the military, and he gave me an "Uh..what?" response...how embarrasing

July 12th, 2007, 05:34 PM
chlodoll
Quote:
Oh i can promise women would be more creative with our wangs if we had them.. instant purse racks ladies! it makes parties and clubs so much easier! just get a wang purse holder[/b]
Thats so wrong! hahaha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search