Truth or Dare!

Beginner's Forum

For lighter debates and to get to know new members.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Beginner's Forum LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2007, 02:40 AM
LaceyMommy2B
Quote:
Dare: Go take pictures of yourself in the bathroom mirror and post. They must be pictures of you 'striking a pose' (like model-esque)/[/b]

okay.. i popped my collar and blew all my debate h0s a kiss! (oh look, im out of toilet paper)

umm ok,

Laney21..

Truth-What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done in bed?
ORRR
Dare-Put make-up on your s/o or dress him up somehow while he is sleeping and take a pic!
July 15th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Veteran
^yes you have to pick! Or if you really don't wanna, someone else can make some up.
July 15th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Truth-What is the kinkiest thing you have ever done in bed?
ORRR
Dare-Put make-up on your s/o or dress him up somehow while he is sleeping and take a pic![/b]
Ok, it's 1:10am and he's still not even home from work yet so I don't think I'm gonna stay up to do the dare, lol!

And I'm really not that kinky in a bed, haha. The kids are right across the hall! The kinkiest spot would be the hood of the car, and actually in bed, IDK....we're not that wild. I can dirty talk though, I make him blush sometimes, haha.

Now I've got to think up some...hmm. Be back with my TOD..

July 15th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Oh, there's no one else to go next is there?

Someone else...come and play!

July 15th, 2007, 10:28 PM
mommyKathyX3
you can do me if ya'll want. Make it good though

eta, that sounded really kinky. LMBO!
July 16th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Ok Kathy...
Truth: What's your deepest darkest secret?
or
Dare: Post a short video clip of you doing the moonwalk, the robot or some other funny dance!

July 16th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Veteran
^oooh those are bad. I wouldn't want to do either!Ok--I'll do some for luvnallmyboys. I don't think she wanted to..

We'll make this one for MsMichelle!

Truth-- What was the one time on the debate boards that got you the angriest?
or

Dare-- Take a picture of yourself with pigtails and post.ETA:IN the future-maybe we can just pick random people from the debate boards to play? IF they don't want to--they can pass it on to someone else.
July 16th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Ms.Michelle
Quote:
MsMichelle! Truth-- What was the one time on the debate boards that got you the angriest?or Dare-- Take a picture of yourself with pigtails and post.[/b]

Well, since it's my due date, I might as well post my belly! (It's been so bloody hot here and we have no air so that's my outfit for now!)

But I can tell you the most angry I've ever been is when I read two women in the abortion debates that would happily see women die in back alley's with coat hangers hanging out of them and the time I read about a mother of two caring less about getting rid of her pets.. To her, they were 100% disposible.
July 16th, 2007, 05:33 PM
LaceyMommy2B
oh michelle.. that is HOTT! sexay preggo on the loose.. look out Darcy!
July 16th, 2007, 06:03 PM
mommyKathyX3
I can NOT dance so I'll do the truth. I hate open ended questions like that. My deepest darkest secret huh? My parents used to keep all their money in a safe in their bedroom, and if my mom needed something she just took money from there. There was always like 5-10,000 dollars in there. (owning a buisiness where most transactions are in cash that'll happen) My parents hated each other but were staying together for some reason. (maybe me? I dont know) so they never spoke to each other. If I needed money, I just went and took it cause they never counted it. I mean I didnt take like hundreds of dollars at a time or anything, but I probably took 40 or 60 bucks every few weeks or so. My dad never knew, and my mom still doesnt. I feel bad sometimes about it, but I honestly think I've redeemed myself sometimes with my mom and all the stuff I've helped her through the last few years. DONT YOU JUDGE ME!!! I was like 16!

So whos next
July 16th, 2007, 06:09 PM
I used to steal from my mom's change jar, lol. I wish she had had a safe!

July 16th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Veteran
You two have to pick someone else and give them a truth/dare!
July 17th, 2007, 09:09 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Michelle- thats a wonderful picture
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
July 17th, 2007, 09:35 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I'm loving that picture, Michelle!

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
July 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM
*kyle*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to jump in and say I'm game! This is fun!

Ann - Emma's eyebrows are adorable! Don't you go near her with those tweezers... put down the tweezers Ann...

Michelle - I LOVE that pic! That's my inspiration to get pregnant pic now!!

Lacey - Ooh la la! That's hott!

July 17th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Ok, since I didn't pick before...

Laura!

Truth- What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in nursing school?

Dare- take a picture of your kitchen RIGHT NOW. Don't put up a single sippy cup or wipe a single counter![/b]
Good ones! I was wondering how long it was going to take for someone to pick me! I'll do both.. cuz I'm bored.

The most embarassing thing I've done in nursing school(what WASN'T EMBRASSING is a more accurate one!).
*When I was with my first ever patient in a nursing home.. I asked one of the other student's to come help me turn her so I could listen to her lungs through her back. When we turned her, we noticed she had gone #2 on her bed and needed to be cleaned up. I--being the novice that I am--bent over a bit to see what I was doing better. She had a bad decubitus ulcer(bedsore) on her butt and I felt bad wiping too roughly. So hence my bending closer--it was darkish in the room, and I was trying to avoid rubbing her ulcer.

So.. *pfffffffft* *pfffffffffffffffffft* *pft* *whizzzzzzz* SHE FARTED IN MY FACE!!! Blech! I smelled it, felt the warm air and everything. It continued on for a few seconds.
Ugh, I gag thinking of it now.

Ok--that was probably more like my grossest nursing school moment. More embarassing ones.. teaching elementary school kids nutrition(sound easy, but I don't like public speaking), telling patients I am a student and then performing excessive procedures on them for practice(all the while annoying the daylights outta them), ripping peoples sheets off them-exposing them-and messing with catheters and/or feces still does not rest well with me, messing up a thousand things my first day on the cardiac floor was embarassing.

And as for my kitchen.. Well, you seriously caught me on one of the worst possible days(literally). Since I haven't smoked since Thursday, I have been feeling mighty BLAH. So I haven't done much of anything.

ETA: I think I came up with my most embarassing moment. My first day on the cardiac floor(the one I already said went really badly)... I changed someone's bedsheets(which were not 'technically' soiled) and proceeded to carry them up the hall to the bin. I was working with someone who currently worked in a hospital as a tech, so I thought she'd correct me if I did something wrong. My instructor started SCREAMING(literally) at me in the hall about how I had just infected the entire hospital, how she couldn't believe I had listened so poorly, how shocked she was at my behavior, how the hospital could be shut down. It went ON and ON. She embarassed me so much that I was literally about to cry. I had tears welling up in my eyes. I didn't know what to say! I didn't even know what I'd done! Turns out the linens should have been in a clean trash bag, tied up--before I carried them down the hall---because 'technically' I could be dropping microscopic organisms on the floor, then tracking them around the hospital--spreading disease..

I was SO embarassed. We had NOT been taught this in class, and my instructor expected that we had learned this at previous clinical rotations(which we hadn't). It made sense after she told me, but WHY ELSE AM I STUDENT BUT TO LEARN? If I already knew everything, I wouldn't need her--would I?? Anyways-all the other students felt bad for me about the scene she had made. She later pulled me into an empty exam room and apologized. THAT was embarassing. She sure knew how to make me feel like an idiot!

As a sidenote, this particular teacher was teaching us, finishing up her master's, and had recently hit her child with her car(literally, but with no injury). She was stressed to the max which I'm sure is why she overreacted so much.

I am so NOT looking forwad to the upcoming semester!
July 17th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Veteran
Forgot to pick next person!

CShellAk(courtney)--totally forgot your new screename sorry!

Truth: Name one person on the debate board that you have truly changed your mind about..
or
Dare: Take a picture of yourself making a really dumb face in a mirror(like the one where you push your nose up pull the sides of your lips out or somethign!)
July 18th, 2007, 06:08 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
lol Hmmm...I'mg going with dare

I know, I know. You don't have to pat me on the back for how creative I am. Hey, I'm letting you guys see what I look like in my EMO glasses! That should be embarassing enough!

OK, can I do someone who's gone already? Or who hasn't gone?

LACEY:

Truth: What's the longest you've ever gone without a shower?

Dare: Draw the best picture of a dog you can on your baby belly (PLEASE tell me you're pregnant, I'm not just insane, right?)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search